march babies

I think I'm due on March 13th 2008 (my bridesmaid's 30th birthday). Just found out so I'm just sooooo excited. I'm Toni, hubbie is Andy. We're married almost 7 weeks so we were lucky on our first try so it's all a bit of a shock... we had tried to prepare ourselves for it taking longer so it's just a bit mind blowing. Particularly given that as soon as we found out I am pregnant my body seems to have decided that I should experience it properly and has attacked me with nausea and sore boobs - but I still can't stop smiling!
I rang the doctors this morning to make an appointment with the midwife (for July 25th) so I got to tell my first person - how sad am I that I was excited by the receptionist congratulating me!
Hears to a happy and healthy 8 months for us all... :cheer:

Hello, just been to see my GP after a positive test on Wednesday. He said I'm due on the 3/3. So excited but also scared after a previous MC. Good luck to everyone :D

congrats kiwi n lumie! :dance:
The march list of babies is getting bigger!

Hi Kiki and Lumie :wave:

Congrats on your BFPs!

The storks are going to be busy next March!! If only they could be delivered that easily!

I'm now thinking i might have to leave you guys i think i may be due 27th February but will have to wait for dating scan appointment

*sits by post box* :wall:

took a while to get a proper positve tho didnt it ? so ya may be stuck with us :lol:

hey just woundering what symptoms u lot have i dont seem to really have any yet and woorying but then AF wasnt due til today tested 3 days ago and got faint positive. so what symptoms do u have ? im worried somethign is wrong :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sore boobs are my main symptom but also tiredness...

i havent even got sore boobiesonly slightly sore nipps. so worried somethign is wrong ??? when do symptoms kick in ?

i havent even got sore boobiesonly slightly sore nipps. so worried somethign is wrong ??? when do symptoms kick in ?

i have sore boobs n very tired. dont worry bout not having syptoms,every woman is different n some people jusy dont get them,thats how some women end up going the whol 9 months without realising their pregnant till they go into labour!just think urself very lucky!!xx

im then same ! have sore nips , no more then if af was due , im tired ! and ths morning and tongiht felt iffy , and have had some cramps

im sure proper stuff kicks in about 6 weeks tho

I only really have sore boobs too. Have had a couple of queasy moments but they didn't last long.

Hopefully it's all normal... :hug:

I have bad heart burn, and I'm tired easyily, but I'm always working more recently so maybe not because of being pregnant.

I did have sore nips too, but seem to only last a couple of days around the time AF was due.

I would not worry about no symptons, i would be grateful :dance: Last pregnancy i had no symptons at all up until i was at least 20 weeks, it made my pregnancy so easy that i didnt realise i was pregnant and it flew by :rotfl:

how are we all today ??? after my faint positive i tested again today with a tesco HPT and got a darker positive :cheer: :cheer:

only have one problem changing my LO's nappy makes me heave :puke: :puke: :puke:

hope u are all okay :hug: :hug: :hug:

bloated bloated bloated , tired tired tired :rotfl:

and i just ate a packet of pancake mix ( made of cause which was in fact 6 small pancakes) :rotfl: :puke: was a good idea at the time !

Hey guys!

Im due on the 13th March 2008 :D

We got our BFP on Tuesday, and had a bit of a scare on Thursday as there was a little bit of bleeding, which seems to have stopped, and my tests are all strong positives! So fingers crossed.

I have had one M/C previous to my little girl, who is now 17 months.

Im about 4 weeks 2 days I think.

Only symptoms are stingy eyed tiredness, and a little bloated.

I've had sore boobs and plenty of cramps. Sore back too but think that is from my bed!

im sooo tired, and keeping being hot then cold :wall:

but i going to do a few more tests tommorrow as im still awaiting my dark line

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back