march babies

i got my scan wednesday then i can have a correct ticker :lol: cant wait!!! and kellysomer has a scan same time and same day hahahaha which is a bit freaky

I know just how freaky is that, we know each other off the forum, find out we're preg the same day, get a scan the same date and time, and whats the betting we're due the same day too?? I'd freak out if we were! :talkhand:

haha so many babies in march, cant wait to share my proper due date and make it real, at the moment i just feel like i got flu instead of being preg, i feel terrible!

Good idea to quit the horseriding paradysso, i have too. PJ is just too unreliable after jumping off a bridge last time! :rotfl:

HI all!!!

By my dates i am due the 8th march.. Got an appointment to see the midwife on the 25th july ..

In regards to telling work... i work out in the community as a carer so i have had to tell my work already ..mainly because one of the clients has shingles... i have got to have a risk assesment on monday

im feeling so ill :cry: i have serious doubts how i will cope if this get worse which im sure it will :wall:

I feel ill and queasy on and off too...

I just tell myself it is a positive thing... I would put up with it for the whole pregnancy if I knew everything would be ok at the end of it...

Saying that I am hoping I don't get it past the first tri... :)

I am due 23rd March according to a due date calculator!

I have been feeling queezy all day and have a headache! Mind you I have not been sleeping well at night - because I am too excited and have a million thoughts running around my head!

kellysomer said:
Good idea to quit the horseriding paradysso, i have too. PJ is just too unreliable after jumping off a bridge last time! :rotfl:

Im going riding in the morning, Im finding it too hard to quit, the only relaxing thing i do at the minute, im just not doing any galloping and trying my hardest to avoid tractors. Sticking to bridle paths, so should be ok

I never heard about PJ jumping from a bridge :shock: are you ok?

Hello!

I Need a dating scan to confirm, but at the moment I think I am due about 28th of March 2008 with my first baby :dance: :dance:

I have been looking for a new horse to buy but have put that one on hold now I have found out!! Hubby was not keen for me to keep riding as i have had so many accidents / falls before! :oops:

Feeling really excited, but a bit 'in limbo' coz I can't tell anyone apart from my husband yet (will tell my mum and dad after first scan) Mega sore boobs, really sick and absoultely exhausted all the time, fell asleep at work yesterday which impressed my boss no end..... :rotfl:

Hope all u other Spring Baby ladies are doing well, A x x x

yeah riding is so hard to give up. i was having a gallop yesterday and lost my stirrups, and horse suddenly went side ways to miss a bloody puddle. hung on for my life as there was a horse coming up behind me, think that has made me realise enough is enough now...

but i know if i get a phone call asking me to come excercise some ones horse i will find it hard to say no :wall:

congrats on pregnancy though :clap:

I'm due 28th March with my first, so just make it into this club! My OH is convinced it will be an April fool baby - so same personality as Dad I would imagine! lol :lol:

I'm due 28th March with my first, so just make it into this club! My OH is convinced it will be an April fool baby - so same personality as Dad I would imagine! lol :lol:

I do belong in here after all, i am due the 4th March! :cheer:

Hi Everyone

I am due on the 28th of March according to due date calendar. This will be my first baby. I am so excited.

Just waiting for the midwife to contact me now, as the doctors said i didnt need to come in to see them if i had a definate positive on a test. So they said she will ring me in time. Any of you guys know about when i should expect this. Still feeling like this is a bit unreal, as no one has officially confirmed it iykwim.

Got lots of lovely symptoms, nausea, sore boobs, increased sense of smell, and feeling quite tired at the mo.

Charlie x

Hi,

I'm due the 23rd March and have just received my letter for my first scan date which is the 10th September. I have only seen the doctor to confirm my BFP, is this nornmal or have others seen a midwife before this??

What a wait, 4 very very 4 long weeks ..........

Thanks
Kat

Hi,

I'm due the 23rd March and have just received my letter for my first scan date which is the 10th September. I have only seen the doctor to confirm my BFP, is this nornmal or have others seen a midwife before this??

What a wait, 4 very very 4 long weeks ..........

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back