march babies

can i come in please im due 8thmarch - just found out today this will be baby number 2 :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Wahoo how many march babies are there now? Can we make a list of them so far? :)

Hi, I'm due around 3rd March I think but I am a bit unsure as actually had a mc last cycle and although we weren't trying I am pregnant again...

I actually have a doctors appt on Friday which was meant to be to discuss my 3 mc's but will now be me telling them I am pregnant... Fingers crossed I will get an early scan... (I am Hillingdon/Watford hospitals - saw an earlier post regarding them not offering 12 week scans)

YAY the list is getting bigger!!

:wave: everyone!

Congratulations to us all!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

hi ruthie :wave:

u must live not far from me ? i live in the borough of hillindon but am only 15 mins from watford hossy too , making it hard to decided what hossy to go for !

congrats on bfp , hope this is a sticky one for you :hug:

list so far ! if u gonna add ya name copy and paste into your post !

:cheer:

Babyjay1-------------------TBC
kellysomer-----------------TBC
paradysso------------------2nd march
Ruthie----------------------3rd march
Miffy------------------------6th march
okiegirl---------------------7th march
ilovejd76-------------------8th march
rhian85---------------------8th march
G3m------------------------11th march
flossy82--------------------11th march

wonder how many of us will still be posting by the time we get the giving birth :rotfl: im sad and have no life so i will lol

Congratulations! You're all so lucky, March is a great time to have a baby!

Hi G3M,

Yes we must be fairly local to each other... I live in Rickmansworth and work in Harrow on the Hill...

Thanks for the "sticky" thing... I am hopeful but not expectant is the best way I can describe how I feel at the moment... :pray:

We'll see what happens at tomorrow's appt...

Good Luck to you too !

LOL Me too! I will be here - I work from home so I'll be posting til the day I drop no doubt! ;)

Ruthie said:
Hi G3M,

Yes we must be fairly local to each other... I live in Rickmansworth and work in Harrow on the Hill...

Thanks for the "sticky" thing... I am hopeful but not expectant is the best way I can describe how I feel at the moment... :pray:

We'll see what happens at tomorrow's appt...

Good Luck to you too !

im in northwood hills lol so am very close ! have to go through ricky to get to m25

LOL I have to go through Northwood Hills to get to Harrow...

do u go along the a404 / pinner road rickmansworth road , u pass my house if u do :rotfl:

Yes I do ! Every morning and every evening!

I'll have to wave... :wave:

hi girlies,
just a quick update that i went to doc appointment today n she said that a midwife will contact me for a scan date n that they do all the blood tests etc when u go for scan instead of seperately like they used to.
I hope they ring me soon i hate waiting lol
Anyone else had a scan date yet?

I've got my 12 week scan on 22nd August :dance: I'm overseas though so have booked directly with the hospital. I would normally have had an 8 week scan due to recent m/c, but I'm coming back to England next week for the summer so won't get it :wall:

At least hopefully the next 6 weeks will fly by as I'll be catching up with everyone back home :cheer:

im seeing my midwife next wednesday and GP has sent off for my scan ooohhhh miffy ur scan is the day before my birthday :D

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back