******* March 2015 mummies to be *******

Right so there is an area next to the sac known as a bruise which has caused the spotting. She said it's tiny tiny and will probably disappear by the next scan. I had this at 11 weeks but I don't know if it's the same one or a different one. At the dating scan I asked about the last one and she said there is no sign. Anyhow baby has grown and it's little heart was beating away nicely completely oblivious to this bruise. Apparently it could cause a heavy bleed so if it does phone up for a check up but don't panic. A very informative appiontment usually I get it's all good off you go xx

Lovely scan photo nikkid :)
Olya, I have a feeling mine will be a big baby too, I hope not for both our sakes lol.
Glad baba was fine Rhondalou and at least they know what's causing the bleeding. Are they going to keep an eye on it? Did baba behave this time? :)
Glad everyone is doing well! Xxx

She said they don't tend to monitor it as a routine thing because they don't think it's helps the mum hearing it's grown or changed if there are no further symptoms. She said it might cause quite a big bleed in which case they will scan for reassurance. It was the same woman who did the dating scan and no it wouldn't do what she wanted lol. I hurt a bit now where she was pressing so I'm expecting a bleed overnight

Meanwhile as my sister turned up at my mums the other day with macdonalds and then you mentioned macdonalds the other day too Cakey can anyone guess where I am? Lol xx

Here is our naughty little bean nice and chilled with absolutely no concern for it's mother lol x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 9
Lol mmmm McDonald's! That's a nice picture of the baba though Rhondalou :) hopefully everything will be alright and settle down for you xxx

Hey girls. Had 12 weeks scan today. I'm Measuring in at 12 weeks and 3 days :D

Have been started in aspirin until 36 weeks and will deliver via section at 39 weeks. Due date is 25th March :)

All delighted, totally over the moon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back