******* March 2015 mummies to be *******

Awwh that's so nice! Those are all really thoughtful :) Dave is quite cuddly but only if it's just us really. He's very safety concious though, already thinking about doors and corners lol. He's telling me I shouldn't go to work tomorrow as well after the past few days but I'd feel really guilty :/ xxx

It certainly wouldn't hurt you to have a relax tomorrow. Having some time off has done me the world of good. Think it's bedtime I'm say on sofa watching TV but not actually taking it in xx

Is it just things inside the womb they hear at 16 weeks or is it possible for out of the womb sounds to be heard too? Got me excited, been waiting for the time I can start playing blink-182 songs to my child lol

I think it's only inside noises but you know what it never hurts to do it anyway. Think I read 22 weeks ish for noises outside xx

I just came back from the rescan. All good, just need to wait for the blood test result now. Phew. Tomorrow I'm moving to Tri 2! :)

That's really good news Olya :) has your date changed?
Good luck for today as well Rhondalou :) xxxx

Hey that's great. I'm technically already in tri 2 at 14+4 but I come back to talk to everybody. I'm not gonna say hey I'm not talking to you know because you're a few days behind me lol. Glad scan went ok for you. Got mine this afternoon I'm actually quite excited lol x

Aw 22 weeks, that feels ages away. Already impatient to feel movement as Riley thinks she can feel it. Haven't had my hand off her just in case ;) I feel like a kid at Christmas with all this possible movement, hearing and our scan soon enough

I know what you mean I'm looking forward to the movements and knowing that he/she can hear us but at the same time being pregnant is an awesome feeling I want to savour every minute and I don't want to wish it away how far along are you?xx

Can I join Tri2 at 13 weeks? I thought it was 14? Hope so as that is tomorrow! x

I think it's something daft like 13+3. I have been flitting between the two march mummies since 13 exactly xx

Yes we are just on the way now scan is at 2:20. I have been hearing the heart beat on the doppler so I'm not fearing the worst. I just want to get to the bottom of this spotting so I can relax and enjoy the pregnancy x

Had 12 week scan today :) right on date showing exactly 12+4

Attachments

• 20140918_142115.jpg
    20140918_142115.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 8
Aww lovely nikkid, your little one behaved and gave you a nice side profile. Mine was rather laid back and stared straight at us lol. Its a great pic :) xx

Lanny no they wouldn't change the dates anymore as technically I already had a '12 week scan', even though it was at 10 weeks :) said it looks about right for the date. Though u checked my notes from 3 years ago and my son was measuring smaller than this baby, but being put as 1 day older than this one. A bit confusing :) I guess at this stage it starts to depend on the baby! Maybe this one is a big one (eek!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back