marbles

nicola0531

Reaction score
Anyone else lost theirs? I am terrible right now cant remember anything like I have lost my mind had to complain at my sons school the other day as he did not return with his football strip football boots gym shoes and bag and I found them this morning. now i have lost my camera wire to upload pictures I know its somewhere but I cant remember where, I know they say we loose brain cells with every pregnancy but being this is my 3rd I dont think I have any left. :wall:

i know the feeling well, its beginning to affect work too, i spend most days driving about, and forget where im going :rotfl:

Yep, I dont know what happens in pregnancy but things turns weird! For instance, I have been driving my car for over ten years and never had any problems parking it, but since I've been pregnant I can't park properly to save my life. My sense of spacial awareness has gone completely, and I have to attempt parking in a space between two cars beside the kerb about five times at least, making all the other cars waiting behind me a bit annoyed. Many times I end up on the pavement or a mile away from it! My friends can't believe it, as I've always just zipped right in and out of spaces. I feel like a learner again!!! Preggy brain what else can it be?? :shock:

ive been like it for weeks hubby hates it as i keep putting things in "safe" places like screws top the cabnits in the bathroom that we now cant put back up
his wallet and other important bits
oh and forgettying to put the cooker on lol
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER