Forgetfulness ???

lea m

Reaction score
Is anyone else really really forgetful??
LOL Just recently I really have got pregnancy brain! I cant remember simple things, cant concentrate much, keep sounding really dumb with things lmao My baby has stole my brain cells Im sure hahahaha

er yeah me too..
today i was driving home and i totally forgot where the switch for the lights was :oops:

I was totally stupid during my first tri!!! I really did the dumbest things, like drive an hour to pick up some rabbit food, then pay for it, get back in the car - drive home - get home - go to feed the rabbits and then realise i left the huge bag of food in the store carpark!!!
I was so peed off!

Yep! Me too!! The other day I "lost" my coat and had to go to work without it! I was on playground duty that day and had to freeze my ass off!!
I found it in the boot of the car - WHY was it there? Who knows??!! :rotfl:

LOL thank goodness its not just me haha I dont remember being THIS bad the last times?
Oh gosh I would be so annoyed leaving the rabbit food in the carpark !! But that does sound like something I would do! lol
And losing my coat seems to be a daily occurrence lol
Luckily, (for other road users)I dont drive lol :lol:

What's a memory? I seem to have forgotton!!!
When i was pregnant last time i used to get to the top of my drive (which is a long farm lane) and then phone Mr A in tears as i had forgotton where i was supposed to be going :?
It never got better!! Im not holding out much hope for this time!!

HideiLu said:
Sorry, what were we talking about again?!! :lol:
Are we twins separated at birth?! I was going to use a very similar line!! x

i've done a few silly things to..

went to canteen at work to buy some crisps, (only thing i went down for)

left them at till..

Stopped at a round about near my house, because cars were coming from my right.. (even tho its a light controlled round about, and they were on red lol)

My dad put me some toast in toaster, and i couldnt figure out when i put it in, but was determined I DID IT!! lol

Poured myself a cup of tea, with cold water old of kettle, (forgot to switch it on)

Put bread in toaster.. stood there waitin at work for it to cook, hadnt turned toaster on!

lol..

god knows what i'll do next..

so glad its not jus me xx

charlotteheys85 said:
i've done a few silly things to..

went to canteen at work to buy some crisps, (only thing i went down for)

left them at till..

Poured myself a cup of tea, with cold water old of kettle, (forgot to switch it on)

Put bread in toaster.. stood there waitin at work for it to cook, hadnt turned toaster on!

Done all of the above!

I keep walking past the coffee machine at work, pressing the button for a cuppa, then go and sit down and forget about it!! They must be geetin pee'd with me now! At least it's a free vend otheriwse I'd be paying out a fortune for cold cuppas!

Done all of the above!
I keep walking past the coffee machine at work, pressing the button for a cuppa, then go and sit down and forget about it!! They must be geetin pee'd with me now! At least it's a free vend otheriwse I'd be paying out a fortune for cold cuppas![/quote]

LOL!!
:rotfl: :rotfl:

i got myself a tea other day, and presses no cup lol.. went everywhere, god knows why i did that lol x :rotfl:

Lol ladies i can relate to most of the above my minds shoy to pieces atm :lol:

I know what you mean, half the time I struggle to finish my sentances.

I keep feeling all weird, not very good seeing as I have to pass my driving test by June otherwise I have to redo my theory.
I NEED to pass aswell as I moved house and my nearest school for my eldest (she starts in Sept) is too far away to walk so I really have to drive.
And just to top it all off lol, I have to sell my car even though I haven't even driven it yet because its a 2 seater :roll:
Blimmin eck lol.

keeley said:
I keep feeling all weird, not very good seeing as I have to pass my driving test by June otherwise I have to redo my theory.

Ohh I did that!! :shock: hahaha I pasted my theory 2 years last July lmao!! I really should re-do it and get driving again and pass my test !! hee hee

Just to add another touch of my blondeness to this thread...went to KFC today....put my straw in the cup, and went to drink it....without taking the plastic wrapper off the straw! :roll: :wall:

HideiLu said:
Just to add another touch of my blondeness to this thread...went to KFC today....put my straw in the cup, and went to drink it....without taking the plastic wrapper off the straw! :roll: :wall:

:rotfl: :rotfl: aww i love all these blonde dippy things, they make me chuckle xx

I keep struggling to finish sentences, I forget where I've put things, I even forgot to clean my teeth the other day (thankfully I was at home all day) - ew! :rotfl:

AMETHYST

I just had to reply to this thread - A couple of weeks ago, I made myself a cup of tea, put my mug of tea in the fridge and picked up the milk to drink!! :rotfl:

I'm been forgetful recently too, I got out the shower without rinsing the conditioner off my hair & didn't realise til I was drying it :shock:

I also bought my monthly train ticket when I still had 10 days left on my current one! I was raging about that!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back