Im not well

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
I woke up this morning feeling like hell and was sick :(
But i put it down to the return of morning sickness
I have continued to get this every once in a while.
But when i got to work i was violently sick lost my breakfast in the toilet
My manager said wait to see if you feel better if not i'll send you home.
As im pregnant i suppose sickness can be side lined if its is related.
But i got to 10.30 and was sick agian id only had a drink of water this time it really hurt. :(
My stomcah clenched and squeezes painfully i was crying and at one point sceaming with the pain. :cry: I could feel my tummy contracting forcefully .
I am home now but the pain is still there it feels if my stoamch is in a vice and is being squeezed hard.
Baby Collier has been kicking me quite a bit but also punching me as if to say HEY whats going on stop desterbing my home.
I changed one of my childen on Monday who had soiled heself
and yesterday i ws looking after a child who was constipated but passing very loose poo's( SORRY yuck i know)
Im wondering if i have picked something up from them.
But both these children our in nursery today so seem ok.
I no the norovirus is still doing the rounds
I caught it on my last day at work before xmas (it was Horrible)
Could i have caught it agian.
I've had some chicken soup and so far ive kept a hold of it :pray:
I hate being i'll and staying of work i feel im letting people down.
But i cant work with kids when im throwing up i'll spread the bug.
I am also VERY WORRIED about Baby Collier could the violence of my vomiting hurt him?

:hug: to you hun.

First of all my doctor said that vomiting doesn't harm the baby, but you MUST drink water, do not become dehydrated. If I were you I would phone your doctor, he may want to see you and prescribe Dioralite(sp?) as this will replenish any salts lost through bad vomiting.
It feels horrible doesn't it, when I am sick, for about 20 minutes after I feel fine then my stomach starts to feels sore, which makes me want to vomit again. A vicious circle.

Hope you feel better soon and please remember to sip water regulary.

Aw no i hope your ok and you feel better soon.

Plenty of fluids and put your feet up. :hug:

awww hun, get plenty of rest.
It won't hurt little collier, might wake him up but nothing worse. Just keep your fluids up.
Don't worry too much, i'm sure whatever it is will go soon.
xxxxx :hug:

The chicken soup has left the building :( :(
I cant keep anything down not even water

When i was sick this morning the first time i brought up some blood and it was enough to make me go :shock: (though no blood the last 3 times ive been sick)
Ive had this a few times now, on those odd occations my morning sickness returns.
Im worried ive torn my stomach lining so much ive caused damage.
But as i said im not sick that often havnt been since i was 4 months gone.I can thave done that could i?? :?
Im sure its just a bug
But the blood worries me the amount has increased more each time ive been sick. those mornings
Though there is no blood when ive been sick with food in my stomach

Thanks for the comforting words girls :hug:

Awww hun, more hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:
Maybe call your midwife and just see what she says? And keep trying with the liquids, i know it's hard but you need fluids in you more than anything! xx

awwww big hugs :hug:

i agree with babybee id call your midwife even if its just to put ur mind at rest

u need to keep trying to drink water as well, maybe plain biscuits or dry toast, i no its not yummy but it may help xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: I hope your better soon, I think the main thing is to keep sipping drinks. If you're having trouble keeping drinks down I'd call the midwife for advice.
I had flu in first tri and it didn't seem to bother baby at all, you just feel a lot worse yourself when pg cos your immune system puts baby first

:hug: :hug: Hope you feel better hun, I would give the doctor a call if you can't keep down water, you need to keep hydrated xxx

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

I would echo what the other girls on here have said; the most important thing from your baby's point of view is that you keep hydrated.

Have you eaten anything that could have been dodgy? If not you've probably got (yet another) bug - but make sure you ring your doctor or midwife (or even NHS Direct) to get checked over.

:hug:

I had something to drink earlier and a banana
Then had a few hours sleep.
I woke up and was sick agian but luckily id digested the banana so ive kept something down Hurray :dance:
Ive just eaten a cherry yoghurt and had another drink SO FAR SO GOOD :pray:
My step mum in law rung her doc for advice after they picked me up from work.
They didnt seem to bothered by my symptoms and said it's bound to hurt more.
As my baby takes up more room so being sick hurts cause there's less room to move.
If it carries on i'll go see my dodctor tommorow.
Oh damn my stoamch is clenching agian dama damn

Go to the doctor - if u don't have a bug u could have hypermesis. Its extreme morning sickness basically. I've had it a few times now and I couldn't keep anything down, not even fluids.

I got admitted to hospital once and put on a drip cos I delayed going to the doctor. The other 2 times I got tables to stop me being sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back