MANCHESTER MEET ***TOMORROW @ HEATON PARK!***

Mia will be 5 months old at the meet :shock: :shock:

where has my little girly gone??

Hope the weather gets better :(

Well I've been thinking...is there really any point in me coming at all? I'd be arriving so much later than everybody else and if you guys wanted to wander off I wouldn't know where you'd be or anything.

I never really thought about that before, but I suppose it makes more sense for me to not come.

Pity. I'm sure there's be other meets though.

Xena said:
Well I've been thinking...is there really any point in me coming at all? I'd be arriving so much later than everybody else and if you guys wanted to wander off I wouldn't know where you'd be or anything.

I never really thought about that before, but I suppose it makes more sense for me to not come.

Of course u should still come, you can just give one of us a ring when you arrive and we can meet u x

i'll be the one with the rubbish hair! :( :lol:

my roots are SO bad they dont even look rock chic they just look trailer trash! i cant afford £65 on highlights so i can only go to the salon on thursdays which is model day (for those who dont kno, model day is when the junior stylists who havent yet qualified get to practise on ur hair- sounds scarey but it really isnt- they are supervised and tbh half the time the senior stylist ends up doing most of it- while they "demonstrate" how to do it perfectly, it looks as good as the paid-for one its fab!)

i got an appointment last thursday but my dad wasnt free to look after waa-waa so my next opportunity is april 3rd! i kno y'all prob dont care what i look like anyway lol but i like to look pretty when i meet new people! oh well, please excuse that i dont! :lol:

woo, excited! i SO hope the weather is nice, and i SO hope myself and milliepoos are both well! :pray:

happy_chick said:
Xena said:

Of course u should still come, you can just give one of us a ring when you arrive and we can meet u x

I dunno...I would probably get lost trying to find you all.
I think I'd better leave it for next time. I do hope you all have a lot of fun though.

so whos coming now do we have a deffinate list/??

I'm not going to be able to make it after all, sorry girls :(
DH is off work on Wednesday and taking Thurs off won't work as he can't really leave the offie 2 days in a row :roll:

Confirmed as coming on train:
Lozzi
Haylii&Mia
Lolas Mummy
Louise0410
Natalie&Jake
Amylou56
Littlelady87

Confirmed as coming by car:
happy_chick
Kimbo
samandbump
J-Do
Rachie29
Trixipaws
Trudyscrumptious
pilkers
jodie_honey
Rubys Mummy

Not sure:
Sarah&LJ
G3M
Xena

If ive missed anyone please give me a shout!!

Emmylou said:
DH is off work on Wednesday and taking Thurs off won't work as he can't really leave the offie 2 days in a row :roll:

Aww gutted :( :(

happy_chick said:
Emmylou said:

sorry girls......I would really have loved to have come.....if I can find a way round it I will!! :hug:

Emmylou said:
happy_chick said:
Emmylou said:

sorry girls......I would really have loved to have come.....if I can find a way round it I will!! :hug:

PLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE come :pray: Was really looking forward to meeting you and Libby :cry:

Rubys mummy said:
Emmylou said:
[quote="happy_chick":qlji3jl6]
Emmylou said:

PLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE come :pray: Was really looking forward to meeting you and Libby :cry:[/quote:qlji3jl6]

ditto :(

I just asked DH if there was any chance.....and he said no :(
He doesn't want me coming up on my own either (worries about me like that especially on trains etc) so I'm really sorry but I'm not going to be able to come :cry:

Emmylou said:
He doesn't want me coming up on my own either (worries about me like that especially on trains etc) so I'm really sorry but I'm not going to be able to come :cry:

Where are u coming from hun? Just wondering if theres anyone coming past u or anything?

if its snowing i wont be coming as i hate driving in it on my own, never mind with jack in the car

samandbump said:
if its snowing i wont be coming as i hate driving in it on my own, never mind with jack in the car

Aww no :( please dont snow! :pray:

happy_chick said:
Emmylou said:

Where are u coming from hun? Just wondering if theres anyone coming past u or anything?

I'm in Derby, I will DEFINITELY be going to the B'Ham one again this year - so sorry I won't be able to make this one :)

Zoe - I should be in Wirral for the weekend in a few weeks (end of April) so could meet you & Rubes then?? :think: :hug:

Emmylou said:
Zoe - I should be in Wirral for the weekend in a few weeks (end of April) so could meet you & Rubes then?? :think: :hug:

Yippeee :cheer: That wud be great :hug:

Might be able to get a lift now :D will let you know lozzi :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back