MANCHESTER MEET ***TOMORROW @ HEATON PARK!***

Right im sorry ladies but me and hope cant come. Hopes still unwell and i dont think its a good idea as she could get worse or pass it on to the other kids, thats the last thing i want, so soory :(

Littlelady87 said:
Right im sorry ladies but me and hope cant come. Hopes still unwell and i dont think its a good idea as she could get worse or pass it on to the other kids, thats the last thing i want, so soory :(

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

im leaving at 9.30am...that will be a mission and a half!!!!!!!!!!!

Good news: Ive managed to recruit my sister and her little boy :)

Bad news: If Jake is still doing poorly nappies tonight we wont be coming :(

I won't be able to come tomorrow after all. Bruno, our dog has to go to the vets as he's been poorly, DH was gonna take him but now has to work as he took Monday off with me. Being self employed he has to work when he can. I tried to move the appointment at the vets but no can do. Plus have to pay if we're a no show.

I was so looking forward to meeting you all :cry: If it doesn't take too long then I'll try and make it down later the appointments at 12:30pm in Bolton only 30 mins away so here's hoping
:pray: :pray:

I'm really sorry but I won't be able to make it. Evie has had her jabs today and I mentioned to the doctor about my sore/stiff fingers and I have to go to the hossie tomorrow at 1.30pm for blood tests... they think it's linked to my blood problems and could be caused by small embolisms so i can't really put it off until another day.

i'm really really sorry..we were both looking forward to it and Evie had a new outfit for the occasion too!

I hope the weather stays fine for you all and that you have a good day. Hopefully there will be another meet so I can finally put faces to names!!

:hug: :hug:

Aww gutted :( everyone is dropping out!! Its just gunna be me & ellie soon :lol:

Ellie seems to be coming down with ANOTHER cold, it wud make sense cos ive had it and so has Sam... worried about passing it to others :? Do u think we shud leave it just incase or will it be ok? I wud hate to think that others had colds cos of me!!

happy_chick said:
Aww gutted :( everyone is dropping out!! Its just gunna be me & ellie soon :lol:

Ellie seems to be coming down with ANOTHER cold, it wud make sense cos ive had it and so has Sam... worried about passing it to others :? Do u think we shud leave it just incase or will it be ok? I wud hate to think that others had colds cos of me!!

oh no.... to be honest unless she is really ill with it you will probably be ok. I wondered the same about Holly but she is over it now. Its up to you th

happy_chick said:

ur not droppin out woman :evil:

no more drop outs pleaseeeeee :cry:

lozzi said:
happy_chick said:

ur not droppin out woman :evil:

no more drop outs pleaseeeeee :cry:

Nope not planning on doin, just wan everyone to know that she has a cold so if they are worried bout their kids gettin it then let me know! :D

me and mia arent going to be able to make it sorry :cry: :cry:

happy_chick said:
[quote="Haylii&&Mia":1w5rx6st]hehe only joking!!

Had you there :moon: :moon: hehe

U silly fool!!! Just removed u from the list in a sulk too :lol:[/quote:1w5rx6st]

Haha :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: get me put back on woman!!! you'll have to put me in bold now for the inconvinience!!!!!

Hi Lozzi,

Thank you for your organisational abilities - I'm afraid I won't be coming this time as my husband is just too worried about me driving for over an hour at 8 months' pregnant - he would have come with me but he'd need to take the whole day off work and we can't afford for him to do that with the baby on the way.

I am sure you girls will have a fantastic day :hug:

happy_chick said:
[quote="Haylii&&Mia":1lfr5hsg]ooooo and im coming by car now too!!! :dance:

God ur a pain in my ass girl [/quote:1lfr5hsg]

i do try :lol: hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members