MANCHESTER MEET ***TOMORROW @ HEATON PARK!***

lozzi said:
jools221181 said:
I just haven't the confidence to get the train on my own! :oops:

awww you gotta come!!!!

i can meet u off the train at manchester...

I've just been looking and I can get the train from S****horpe at 8.00 and get there at 10.03 but I'm not sure I could manage taking the pushchair down aswell as carrying everything including Brody onto the train all at the same time! How does everyone do it? I haven't been on a train in years or even a bus! :oops: :oops:

jools221181 said:
lozzi said:
jools221181 said:
I just haven't the confidence to get the train on my own! :oops:

awww you gotta come!!!!

i can meet u off the train at manchester...

I've just been looking and I can get the train from S****horpe at 8.00 and get there at 10.03 but I'm not sure I could manage taking the pushchair down aswell as carrying everything including Brody onto the train all at the same time! How does everyone do it? I haven't been on a train in years or even a bus! :oops: :oops:

Im sure sum1 wud give u a hand, the ticket guy maybe? U gotta come!!! :D x

its do able!!!

the train dudes help, and if u stand in front of everyone, the other commuters help you on to get you out of there way :lol:

eblinx has done it a few times to mine, wtih damo, and stuff to sstay over too, she even did it late in pregnancy wtih callum!!!

jools221181 said:

I took the train to visit my dad from Manchester to Torquay when I was 8 months pregnant and had my 9 month old son in the buggie! I had a travel cot and suitcase lol! It was a kinda stuggle but I did it! People will help you! They did me and I had to change trains twice! LOL
I must have been nuts :rotfl:

Right im deffo coming, im gonna be there early but have no way of knowing where the hell everything is, if anyone meeting in the train station wants my number just incase i get lost just let me know as i may need help :wink:

jools221181 said:
:shock: OMG I am sure I will manage then! :lol:

just been looking at trains for you...

if ur catching the 8am one, its £7!!! if u book in advance...

depending what time train ur going home on the train prices start again at £7.. but they are for later trains ie 6pm... there is one train ticket at £12, for 4.20

if ur coming on the bargain advancce tickets book sooner rather than later as they go quik..

**EDIT*** just noticed day return is 26.40 so its not a MASSIVE a saving as i thought lol

savin none the less tho....

Littlelady87 said:
Right im deffo coming, im gonna be there early but have no way of knowing where the hell everything is, if anyone meeting in the train station wants my number just incase i get lost just let me know as i may need help :wink:

hey mel im meetin everyone at the station :)

if u pm me ur number i'll meet u there :)

what tim ur train??

im not 100% sure what time were gonna be there (eblinx+2 and louise0410+1) not really early me thinks... im sensing potenial bathroom queues hahaha...

lozzi said:
jools221181 said:
:shock: OMG I am sure I will manage then! :lol:

just been looking at trains for you...

if ur catching the 8am one, its £7!!! if u book in advance...

depending what time train ur going home on the train prices start again at £7.. but they are for later trains ie 6pm... there is one train ticket at £12, for 4.20

if ur coming on the bargain advancce tickets book sooner rather than later as they go quik..

**EDIT*** just noticed day return is 26.40 so its not a MASSIVE a saving as i thought lol

savin none the less tho....

Thanks so much for finding that info for me! :hug: Where I was looking it was saying 22.90 one way! I haven't a clue! :oops: :lol:

I was just wondering, what time do you think everyone will be heading home? Silly question I know as I'm sure it will vary but I'm hoping if Kev can't get the day off he will be able to finish early and come over once he has finished work so I will only have to get the train there on my own! :D

Sounds silly but I'm really nervous! :oops: I don't know how on earth I'm gonna keep Brody still for 2 hours! :lol:

Right jo where did you get the info bout my train as i seem to have forgotten to write it down :doh:

i MAY be able to come, just depends on how Romi is and how im feeling, ive been pretty run down recently and dont know if i'll be there or not, but i'd love to come :)

bellybump said:
i MAY be able to come, just depends on how Romi is and how im feeling, ive been pretty run down recently and dont know if i'll be there or not, but i'd love to come :)
hopefully see you there hun :)

bellybump said:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Steph (Alfiesmummy) sends her apologies but she cant some as she's fallen off a ladder and cracked 2 ribs so it would be too much for her coming with Alfie on the train :( Hope your feeling better soon hunni xxx

happy_chick said:
Steph (Alfiesmummy) sends her apologies but she cant some as she's fallen off a ladder and cracked 2 ribs so it would be too much for her coming with Alfie on the train :( Hope your feeling better soon hunni xxx

O dear...hope shes ok :(

i go back to work on the 26th! but i'll ask to see if i can get the thursday off work then i can join you.

if i can, i hope you don't mind - i don't know you all that well really!

*Star* said:
i go back to work on the 26th! but i'll ask to see if i can get the thursday off work then i can join you.

ooo yay more recruits!!!

bellybump might be comin from preston on the train too

*Star* said:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hope to see u there! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back