soft play centre?

Trafford centre has a soft play centre?

lozzi said:
soft play centre?

Trafford centre has a soft play centre?

yes lol

jo, dont blame me if no one likes the suggestions! :lol:

Afflecks Palace.

Ok not much fun for the kids but you can buy some wicked stuff there for yourselves :wink:

I don't know anything about Manchester, but is there somewhere near the trafford centre that is green? I mean for if it *is* sunny it might be nice to have outdoor lunch in a park or something. But otherwise any suggestions are cool with me!

lou said:
Afflecks Palace.

Ok not much fun for the kids but you can buy some wicked stuff there for yourselves :wink:

Tell u what u look after all the kids while we go shopping in afflecks :wink: :lol:

Is it easy to get from train station to the trafford centre?

As there are a fair few coming on the train..

lozzi said:
Is it easy to get from train station to the trafford centre?

As there are a fair few coming on the train..

this is all i can find

Trains

If arriving by train from Manchester Piccadilly

There are regular main line trains to Manchester Piccadilly station with connecting Metrolink trams to Stretford, where customers can catch the regular shuttle bus to The Trafford Centre. Alternatively you can take a taxi from the station directly to the Centre.

I'm sure I heard a rumour that Afflecks was shutting?! Which is gutting, I spent every weekend there when I was 15/16.

So, for me either the Trafford Centre or Manchester centre itself. I will be driving if it's the TC and training if it's Manni.

trafford centre isnt very easy to get to without a car and dont think il have my car by then :( but im sure i could sort something out :lol:

is there a park or sumat we can meet at like in birmingham that was lovely :D

Its looking like the date will be Thurs 27th March, but this will be confimed in next few weeks if we have more votes :)

Heaton Park seems to be the best park in Manchester... Theres tonnes to do aswell it has:

Animal House
Boating Lake
Pitch & Putt
Golf Course
Resevoir
Horticultural Centre
Tram Museum
Farm Centre
Multiple Play Areas
Cafes etc

HEATON PARK MAP

Ive done a bit of research and there is a metrolink station opposite the entrance to the park and trams run to it from all train stations so it should be pretty straightfoward to get to from train stations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back