I've got to stop watching....

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Man Vs Food. He travels around the US restaurants and diners doing challenges and stuff. It makes me so hungry!!!!! He's just eaten a pastrami, sauerkraut and cheese sandwich and now I want one!!!! My porridge just isn't the same lol. My OH is obsessed with cookery programmes and it drives me insane, I am hopeless at cooking so have no interest in them apart from sitting in the corner dribbling :roll:. It gives me indigestion just watching them but oh so hungry xxxxxxxxx

I love that show!! but i end up craving some of the random things he's eating - like hot dogs, or chilli. lol

xxx

Hahahaha I love that too! And always want what he's just eaten. Just talking about it now makes me want a chilli dog or hot wings... Mmmmm maybe I can convince DH to get me a nandos lol x

I have found in the past 2 weeks whatever I have seen being cooked I want!! Was watching this morning the other day and someone was cooking the perfect boiled egg I had to go out and make one immediately!! That was after shoving it in the OHs face to prove it was one with the lion mark on as I was getting a lecture. lol. Everything I watch with food in makes my mouth water. lol

I love man vs food!! It's awesome. God bless the Americans... Lol

Might have to buy some pastrami tomorrow now. In a nice bagel with some red jalepinos and strong cheese mmmm

God girls I'm getting hungry just reading posts about man v food nevermind watching it.

So hungry which is wrong as had sunday lunch at pub today following by a pudding (at about 2ish) and am hungry again already!!!!

There's an ice cream parlour on one of the episodes on long island that is totally on my bucket list. Thank you man vs food! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back