I've got to stop watching....

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by BabyBrain, Jan 22, 2012.

1. BabyBrain

BabyBrain Well-Known Member

Man Vs Food. He travels around the US restaurants and diners doing challenges and stuff. It makes me so hungry!!!!! He's just eaten a pastrami, sauerkraut and cheese sandwich and now I want one!!!! My porridge just isn't the same lol. My OH is obsessed with cookery programmes and it drives me insane, I am hopeless at cooking so have no interest in them apart from sitting in the corner dribbling :roll:. It gives me indigestion just watching them but oh so hungry xxxxxxxxx

2. l_maclean

l_maclean Well-Known Member

I love that show!! but i end up craving some of the random things he's eating - like hot dogs, or chilli. lol

xxx

3. Verity2011

Verity2011 Well-Known Member

Hahahaha I love that too! And always want what he's just eaten. Just talking about it now makes me want a chilli dog or hot wings... Mmmmm maybe I can convince DH to get me a nandos lol x

4. leannesxb

leannesxb Well-Known Member

I have found in the past 2 weeks whatever I have seen being cooked I want!! Was watching this morning the other day and someone was cooking the perfect boiled egg I had to go out and make one immediately!! That was after shoving it in the OHs face to prove it was one with the lion mark on as I was getting a lecture. lol. Everything I watch with food in makes my mouth water. lol

5. TORino

TORino Well-Known Member

I love man vs food!! It's awesome. God bless the Americans... Lol

6. jojo_2012

jojo_2012 Well-Known Member

Might have to buy some pastrami tomorrow now. In a nice bagel with some red jalepinos and strong cheese mmmm

7. beckyboo1

beckyboo1 Well-Known Member

God girls I'm getting hungry just reading posts about man v food nevermind watching it.

So hungry which is wrong as had sunday lunch at pub today following by a pudding (at about 2ish) and am hungry again already!!!!

8. TORino

TORino Well-Known Member

There's an ice cream parlour on one of the episodes on long island that is totally on my bucket list. Thank you man vs food! Lol