Man V Food

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
Anybody watch this on the food channel? Basically this guy (Adam Richmond) travels around USA trying all this pig out food!!! Me and oh love this programme, makes you hungry though! Its a must see for BBQ fans, the food looks amazing. He does an eating challenge at the end of each programme, like the worlds hottest chicken wings etc. Its great, makes me want to go to America. I know they get a bad rep for their portion size and junk food etc but theres no microwaved crap like the dross we get over here x

Omg I love this man, he rocks :yay:

We watched him on Sunday & the OH chomped through a whole roast chicken & French stick just from watching him :shock:

xxxx

How nice does the food look nom nom nom, I don't believe there is anywhere in the uk that sells food like that! x

Defo not, if there was then the OH would be one of the 1st to know & think would be his future home :lol:

I find it amazing how he can physically eat so much

xxx

Just sickening......if I did that, I'd be the size of a house :lol:
xxx

We love it too. I always say to OH we should go on an eating holiday round America so we can go to same places he goes to. The food looks amazing. When we watched it when I was pregnant my mouth would literally water for the whole of each episode!!

How cool would that be.....an eating holiday, if I mentioned that to the OH his bag would be packed & waiting at the door :)
xxx

We love it too. I always say to OH we should go on an eating holiday round America so we can go to same places he goes to. The food looks amazing. When we watched it when I was pregnant my mouth would literally water for the whole of each episode!!

My oh wants to do this too!!! I write down all the places he eats at!!! x

Fab show!!! I wouldn't be surprised if he had a heart-attack one day though the amount of stuff he manages to shovel in!!!

I love it! It's crazy how much he can put away though isn't it x

Makes me soooo hungry watching this, he's not even that fat is he?? The food does look gorgeous though :)

I wonder where he puts it all as he's only chubby rather than fat. The burgers look amazing! He was on radio 1 a few weeks ago so wonder if he's done something similar over here.

He wouldn't find amazing cooked from fresh food like that in a lot of places here - we put up with microwaved crap and poor quality shite all too often here!! I've never seen anywhere that does BBQ like USA anywhere near me, I'd love to stand corrected ;) x

You and me both. If he does do something in the UK, then I'll spend the rest of my maternity leave driving to those places and eating!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back