Make a Story- whats the next line??

huge building made entirely from ice and standing outside the entrance was a..............

small hairy man, chewing on a piece of straw and clutching a handful of...

pork scratchings and fiddling with his groin.........

Suddenly the man spoke.. "Hello thurrrrrrr, what has you......"

"...done with my pants? I only have one pair and my mum needs to wash them every Thursday". Shrek thinks for a while...

before rummaging around in his pocket and pulling out....

a pair of tweezers he'd found by the side of the road.

He then told the man that this was all he had and didnt know where his flippin pants were and how much had he had to drink...

...and the man replied that he had had 18 litres of Irn Bru with a shot or two of vodka - enough to make anyone...

Turn as orange as that little slapper Chloe Mafia from this year's XFactor. He grabbed his tweezers...

Pulled down his candyfloss bikini thong and plucked all those of little...

later and oh dear he thought as he was tugging these certainly are stuck well and fast think ime gonna have too.....

wax them all off with that cheese over there by that huge....

mammoth. But as he got closer, he could see that the mammoth was

his bare hands. 'F*ck that for a laugh' cried Shrek! So he turned around and wandered over to a little cottage he had noticed on the horizon. As he approached the cottage he could see...

That the cottage was made of chocolate and was occupied by a hot looking witch, he noticed a cauldron bubbling outside containing .....

Several dildos, she obviously had issues about hygiene so he wasn't sure if he should even bother trying to chat her up.... He took a deep breath and...........

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back