Make up a story!!

... the alligator was nowhere to be seen!!! The cow was mortified and cried for hours, but all of a sudden something caught her eye.....

.......she read a poster on the wall about a speed dating session being held at the local pub, so after a long think.......

she decided to give it a go she put on her sexiest little black dress and her prettiest cow bell and headed off ........

. . .when she arrived she saw that there was another pink female cow there with green spots, just like herself, she went up to the cow and asked . . .

have you seen anybody about that nasty rash you have luvvie ive got the same and am having terrible trouble finding out the cause ....

... the other cow replied, "How dare you, these spots are not a rash, but the mark of royalty I'll have you know, didn't you know that?, now leave me alone and stop insulting me" she marched off and left the cow standing there and thinking......

If she is royalty then I must be royalty too! which made her realise she must be adopted as her mother was a once a stripper down the local, and what a good stripper she was until......

she caught that awful mad cows disease poor thing it sent her right loopy she even started .....

...stripping in the street in front of all her neighbours and friends, so that definitley couldn't be her real mother. She thought for a while and then....

decided she ought to look more into it so she made herself a warm milk picked up the telephone directory and phoned .........

The Queen..... and asked her if she had a second daughter that she'd given up for adoption! She had... the pair laughted, cried and chatted for hours swopping stories and tales until.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back