Make up a story!!

stephlw25

Reaction score
Ok thought id start a new game off... ill start with a sentence then the next person carrys on with the story where i left off......

"One day a man was walking through the woods, he had been walking for some time when suddenly he stopped as right in front of him was a.........................

'.....giant pink and green spotted cow. It didn't look very pleased so the man offered the cow a tic tac and asked the cow what the problem was. The cow replied, "well, ........'

ive been trying to get hold of the vet all day about my spots but the receptionist is being really awkward she said.......

"we don't deal with talking cows here - maybe you should try your local GP."

what seems to be the problem, i cant even consider letting you see the doctor untill i have done my "im important" act.

a shocked cow replied.......

'Do you know who you're speaking to?? In the last receptionist eating contest of Pinkmuncowjo I managed to crunch up 84 receptionists in three minutes and that's not all. I also.....'

"...... managed to gobble up 38 vets, 35 doctors, 12 cats and 15 dogs, so lady what do you think about that?....

hmmm let me see maybe i can fit you in ummm.... a week next thursday? but only if its an emergency mind.............

An EMERGENCY! I have you know my dear receptionist that I am very...

...sick!" by now the cow was very fed up and couldnt be bothered to continue talking to this woman, so . . .

he bit her head off and stormed in to the doctors office where the doctor was already seeing an alligator who also had trouble with his.....

Teeth.... He had been eating too many cows with wierd illnesses. He also had a very itchy......................

tail... due to a bubble gum tree he passed by earlier in the week, which may appear to be the resaon for all the strange .......

... popping noises that can be heard coming from his belly. The alligator turned to see the cow standing in the doorway. He walked towards him and ....

they stared deep into eachothers eyes, each one not daring to blink..the all of a sudden, the cow declared.......

You are the ugliest thing I have ever seen, but theres something v attractive about you maybe we could.....

catch a movie or something theres a great one in the pictures now its called babe.......

Im pregnant, what do you think about that then. The alligator didnt know what to say and he............

looked kind of horny, he gave cow the eye and they fell into eachothers..........

....arms and made love all night!!!!! the cow was so happy that she finally found her true love but in the morning...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back