magic medicine trying thread

rusks

Reaction score
kimmie suggested starting a thread to see if the magic medicine has worked for people it did a lot of us first time around and i have given it a go for this month. add here and i will add you to the list starting off with anna23 great sucess last month from trying it :dance:

Successes
Anna23 BFP :dance:
kimmie269 BFP :dance:
giving it a go

Rusks
Ejjie
Mrs Metal
Antonia
jiffylemon
jelly-fly
Skairdykat
suizy77

I will be trying this next month if I havent fallen this month....which is highly unlikely :(

Good luck Rusks and everyone else hope it works for you all, and il be following in your footsteps!

I'm getting creamy CM today (TMI :rotfl: )

What's the order? Creamy then watery then EWCM or is watery and egg white the same?

I don't usually get it so I am very excited! I just had some more magic medicine - I'm hooked on it now!

thanks rusks this is brillant :hug: :hug: now we can see who it works for good luck to everyone hope we all get r BFP this month :pray: :pray: :pray:

:lol: :lol: i am glad you can see the change in your cm ejjie :D i certianly notived a change in mine when i was taking it :)
good luck everyone trying it you all deserve your bfp's :hug: :hug: :pray: :pray: and i hope to see you all up on the list with me soon

If I haven't caught this month then I will probably try it too.

I think I will give it a go next cycle if I'm not PG now :cheer:

I'm trying it again this cycle so fingers crossed for all of us :pray:

:cheer: so those guys who are going to give it a go just let me know if your not PG now - but fingers crossed you won't need it xx

hi all, well i finished af on sunday and have taken magic med for the past two days, not noticed any difference so far but is still very early days, the only thing i can comment on is the taste :puke: , ....not the nicest, but it is all in aid of a good cause, lol

normally doesn't make much difference til the natural increase in cm nearer OV time hun in my experience x all the best xx

I've had 2 days of EWCM on the medicine, not loads but I didn't get any at all before so I'm happy! Not had my +ve OPK or dip in temp yet though so am all over my lucky DH!!! x

well i am about 5 or 6dpo and i am still quite wet with sticky CM where as previous cycles i have been very dry i am wandering if this is due to the magic medicine. i stopped taking it about 5 days before OV because i was so wet.

i think next time i will take it twice a day rather than 3 times a day and maybe a bit later in my cycle as i OV later this time.

thats of course if i'm not PG :wink:

Sorry if I'm being thick, but whats the magic medicine :?

Not a thick question hon

It's cough medicine with only one active ingredient, Guaifenesin which is really good for your CM. It thins it and makes it better for the sperm. If you don't have a lot of CM at time of OV it can help you. You take it twice or 3 times a day for the week up to OV

If I get af this month then I'll give it a go next month :cheer:

rusks said:
well i am about 5 or 6dpo and i am still quite wet with sticky CM where as previous cycles i have been very dry i am wandering if this is due to the magic medicine. i stopped taking it about 5 days before OV because i was so wet.

i think next time i will take it twice a day rather than 3 times a day and maybe a bit later in my cycle as i OV later this time.

thats of course if i'm not PG :wink:
I only take it once a day (I don't measure it I just take a swig) and that seems to be enough for me. I also try to take a spoonful of honey a day too as that also help create more CM but I don't remember to do that every day.

ejjie said:
Not a thick question hon

It's cough medicine with only one active ingredient, Guaifenesin which is really good for your CM. It thins it and makes it better for the sperm. If you don't have a lot of CM at time of OV it can help you. You take it twice or 3 times a day for the week up to OV

Thanks Ellie, I'll try it next month :D

My af's due today and am going to give the magic medicine a go too. When do I start taking it?
I've got some all fours chesty cough medicine in the cupboard and the active ingredient in that is guafesein(sp). Is that okay?

skairdykat said:
My af's due today and am going to give the magic medicine a go too. When do I start taking it?
I've got some all fours chesty cough medicine in the cupboard and the active ingredient in that is guafesein(sp). Is that okay?
As long as it is the ONLY active ingredient than you're fine.

Some people take it on the few days leading up to OV and take it a few times a day. I take it from AF to OV and only once a day (just a swig I don't measure it) and I find thats plenty to improve my CM. I also have a spoon full of honey from AF to OV as that improves your CM as well, been thinking next month if I don't get my BFP I'll try just one and the month after try just the other to see which works best but hopefully I won't need to.

Good luck, hope it offsets the drying effect of clomid :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back