magic medicine trying thread

hi skairdy any sign of AF?

i take it about 7days or so pre OV and i took 10mls 3 times a day but i was so wet had to stop taking it!! :oops: like mrs metal says as long as you take it once or twice a day you'll notice an increase maybe you should take it a bi more regularly to start with due to the drying effect of the clomid, all the best for you i am praying this is your ticket to your BFP xx :pray:

I have decided to give it a go. Not really sure how long to take it as I'm not charting or poas to check OV & have only been off the pill for 2 months.

antonia said:
hi all, well i finished af on sunday and have taken magic med for the past two days, not noticed any difference so far but is still very early days, the only thing i can comment on is the taste :puke: , ....not the nicest, but it is all in aid of a good cause, lol

I know it tastes horrible! The one I have is cherry flavour so I thought mmmh not bad' but it tastes like burnt cherries. Not a good taste! Hope it works this month so I don't need it again!

Well I've been taking it since I got AF, every 4 hrs and just a little swig lol.
I must say that today (CD7) I have loads of creamy CM which is unusual for me so it must be doing something.

Only thing is the all fours one I got tastes like a really strong licorice (sp?) and I hate licorice :puke: :lol:

skairdykat said:
Well I've been taking it since I got AF, every 4 hrs and just a little swig lol.
I must say that today (CD7) I have loads of creamy CM which is unusual for me so it must be doing something.
Glad it's having an effect.
skairdykat said:
Only thing is the all fours one I got tastes like a really strong licorice (sp?) and I hate licorice :puke: :lol:
I found that with the venos one, try the vicks one when you've finished your bottle, it's supposed to be cherry, still a bit :puke: but not nearly as bad as the liquorice ones

well when i tried it i used the boots one and took 10 mls every morning with my pre natal vitamins

i got the boots one too not too bad, and even though i got a BFN this time i am trying it again

glad its having the desired effect skairdy xx

Hi ladies :wave:

I'm trying the Tesco chesty cough one which I've been taking before I go to bed and when I get up. This is my frst time to try it, does anyone know how long it takes to work as I've got no change in 2 days. Or, does it just increase around ovulation.

it'll probaly take a few days to start working :hug: :hug: make sure you stop taking it after oving :D

Thanks Anna

It's been about 5 days now and i've noticed a little difference :dance: Yipeee I hope it does the trick and gets me my BFP.

:wave:

Suzie77 said:
Thanks Anna

It's been about 5 days now and i've noticed a little difference :dance: Yipeee I hope it does the trick and gets me my BFP.

:wave:
:pray: it works too, it generally increases around ovulation xx

hey Rusks :wave: , I didn't think it would work but have really noticed a difference,Only a few days until Ovulation and am really hopeful this will help :D I'll keep you posted xx

yey it worked for kimmie269 too well done hun :cheer:

I haven't used it this cycle but I did last cycle, got quite a bit more CM and then this cycle I have LOADS of CM so I wonder if it gave me the kick start that I needed...?

I definately noticed more CM. Even Rob commented and he had no clue about me taking it :oops:

Hope it's done the job :pray:

skairdykat said:
I definately noticed more CM. Even Rob commented and he had no clue about me taking it :oops:

:pray: :pray: hope it has done the job :hug: :hug:

Anna23 said:
skairdykat said:

hope so too hun :hug:

i will be taking it again this cycle for sure.

I'm experimenting with this at the moment, when I take something to increase cm (don't bother every month) I usually have a swig of magic medicine and a spoon full of honey later that day and get a nice amount of CM but I wondered if it was the magic medicine or the honey that had the better effect.

So this month I'm taking just magic medicine twice a day (not measured, just a swig) and I've got a lot less cm than last month, think I'm due to ovulate anytime in the next couple of days so I'll have three swigs to make sure I get a bit extra.

Next cycle, obviously hope it won't be necessary but if it is, I'll just take a couple of spoonfuls of honey and see how that compares to magic medicine, I hope the honey works out better as I'd rather have something natural than chemical (also it tastes better than cough medicine :lol: )

I'm giving the magic medicine a go this month. :D

I've brought boots chesty cough medicine....i asked the pharmacist if the only active ingredient was guaifensin and she said yes after looking at me oddly :rotfl:

Anyone else giving it a go this month?

rusks said:
Anna23 said:
skairdykat said:

hope so too hun :hug:

i will be taking it again this cycle for sure.
lol did you use it on the month you got your bfp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back