Made me laugh! Post natal brain fried!!

Kylie1007

Reaction score
Doesn't seem that we've had that many laughs since the baby has been born - been trying so hard to cope with the demands of a new baby - but had a real good laugh the other night - still makes me chuckle now.

1. We've got a baby monitor with a motion pad so it ticks when the baby moves and we thought that the ticking might be comforting to Finn - anyway it's packed in ALREADY and has stopped ticking. That's not the funny bit :D

2. We got one of those medicine dummies free in a pack from Sure Start so clever old me thought I'd give Finn some gripe water in it but the plunger was stiff and it squirted out too quickly and damn near choked the poor little thing to death! That's not the funny bit either! :D

These both happened early evening on the same day. Since having the baby my brain has gone to pot! I have honestly become the most forgetful person in the world. Anyway my hubby was saying about the baby monitor ticking and said "I don't think that it comforted him at all," and I thought he was talking about the gripe water and replied "we should have used a spoon". He looked at me as if I was from another planet and asked how a spoon would help with the baby monitor! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Guess you had to be there :D :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

We all need a good laugh every now and then....... good for the soul :D

:rotfl: bless you my brain has not recovered yet i am so forgetful and say and do funny and daft things, it doesn't get any better!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back