iv made a boo boo

hugsy

Reaction score
I just realised that iv let baby brain mix up my measurements and i thought 5ml was a desert spoon not a tea spoon so iv been taking double the dose of Maalox for the last few weeks......

Should I be worried?

i wouldnt worry hun, i dont even measure the gaviscon when i take it just drink straight from the bottle lol. i think the dosage is 10ml 4 times a day so your maalox is the same sort of thing, just a different brand

What's maalox? What does it say on the leaflet hunny? xxxxxxx

o and i lol'd at the title of this thread. i was thinking 'ofc you have thats why your on this forum' lol

LOL whats OFC??

Yeah guess it is kinda the same thing as gaviscon just cos its usually perscription but if you say u had it before they just give it to you, im not overly worried though

BB Maalox as ya might a gathered by now is heartburn stuff :) my life saviour during this PG cos its been poxy

ofc = of course.
maalox is an american brand of heartburn stuff, its just antacid and kinda the same thing as gaviscon just tastes a lil diff.

PMSL haha now i get ya , that didnt make sense the first time i read it LOL

Aaahhhh gotcha. I think you have to like drink the whole bottle at once for that stuff to be dangerous xxxxxx

I'm another one who swigs from the bottle. I gather 1 swig = 10ml lol

You could pour it into an empty wine bottle and really freak your OH out :D xxxxxxxxx

he he yeah...its been boo boo since we conceived and everyone knows it as boo boo...even made an appearance in the wedding speeches....lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back