Growling?????

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Ruby has started over the past week making a really weird growling noise!! :shock: :shock:

I thought at first she was struggling to poo :oops: but it isnt, its a definate weird low growling noise!! She pulls her bottom lip out, pulls a funny face and growls!!! I find it hilarious, but OH is really concerned, it doesnt think its right :think: He has even asked me to come on here now and ask you mummies if any of your babies growl too????

:rotfl: :rotfl: Sorry, I dont mean to laugh :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: She just looks SO funny when she does it!!! She even did it round Asda today and frightened a little old lady :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Leif growls when he is chewing his fist, he gets so frustrated bless him, its quite funny.

Bless!! She does it randomly really, theres no pattern to it :think:

I wonder if she is copying the dog, the dog growls when she sees a cat out in the garden????

yea she could just be picking up sounds from somewhere
she sounds so cute bless her

maybe mention it to your HV to put your OHs mind a rest

Thea growls too :rotfl: I thought she was copying the dog! I asked the doctor and she said it was totally normal so not to worry. Apparently the more you react to it the more they will do it because they think its funny :lol: Which it is really lol

Rubys mummy said:
She even did it round Asda today and frightened a little old lady :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Bless her!! My friends daughter who was born a few days before Ruby does this, her dad took her to Sainsbury's and people were turning and looking at him, as they couldn't believe it was Olivia that was making the growling/ roaring noise :rotfl: :rotfl:
Needless to say he only got the absolute essentials and made a quick exit :rotfl:

:rotfl: Yeah it's hilarious when they do that isn't it? Naomi growled from an early age! We thought it was funny too. She still loves to do it but now only when we ask her what the tiger says, or what the bear says (apparently they both say roaooowrrrr)

Totally normal. Start drawing her attention to the sounds animals make, show her pics. When Naomi got a bit older we started to get her big plastic animals so that she could learn what each one was and what it said. She loves that game.

*HUG* for you and your lil growler :rotfl:

Sue

:rotfl: I have a little growler too; although she doesn't do it so much now.

I used to think she was pooing at first and then I thought she was getting stressed. It sometimes makes her cough too....... funny babies :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back