maddi got stuck...

Pompey_Princess

Reaction score
...in her play kitchen oven :rofl:

luckily it was very easy to get her out and we all laughed!! she got the door open, and climbed in and got herself into a ball!!

i told my mum and she said it might be because she showed maddi how the cats go in there :lol:

shouldn't laugh, but omg, she's soooo my daughter!!!

:rofl: omg bless her!!

did you take pics? :rofl:

lol tezzy no, but james said earlier we should of, i was worrying how we'd get her out :wall2: she was smiling at us :wall2:

lol, thats something rosie used to do as a baby too.
funny arent they lol

:rofl: they are funny helen, i got a lego bucket stuck on my head, so i suppose it's only a matter of time :lol:

:rofl: Oh bless her... that's too cute :lol: Luckily Sam's oven is too small to climb into or he'd be in there all the time - as soon as he finds something he can get himself/his finger/foot etc. stuck in he does it over and over again then tells me that he's stuck :roll:

:rofl: alice i keep having a chuckle too!

aww lynn, very cute of sam! give him time to find something :D

hehe, I can just imagine that wee face smiling back at you!! I'm a bit of a dafty too, got a kinder surprise shoe stuck up my nose when I was a kid :think:, I'm dreading to think what I'm going to be faced with as a parent!!!!

Oh don't... it won't be long. There are little holes in the clips of his high chair that he sticks his thumbs in at least 5 times during every meal. I know one day soon they're going to be too big for me to get them out again :rofl:

I got a chunky crayon stuck between my teeth in my first year of school :rofl:

I got a tick tac stuck up my nose my nan was desperately trying to get me to blow but all I could manage was to sniff! On the way to a & e I sneezed it out at a rate of knots and nearly shattered the windscreen

:rofl: That is brilliant!

I got my head stuck in a gate once when I was little and the fire brigade had to be called! :rofl:

I WISH you'd got a picture! I got in the dogs crate with the dogs and shut the door.....about 2 yrs ago.....I think I have a picture somewhere.....:oooo:

:rofl: these stories are so funny!!

james (OH) actually got the lead of a pencil stuck in his ear when he was... 17 :wall2: apparently he was trying to scratch it!! :wall2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back