Maccy D's, Burger King or KFC?

polo_princess

Reaction score
Which one do you prefer?

Hubby is off to Tescos to get "razor blades" which is obviously code word for last minute xmas pressies and we have a service station on the way that has all 3 and i want him to bring me home a snack, i cant decide which one to have though? :wall2:

KFC! Mmmm.. You might have made me get one now! x

Why dont KFC do hot rods anymore? They were my fav when i was pregnant, i ate so many im suprised Brooke didnt come out as one :rofl:

:rofl:! I never liked them I can't do hot stuff! My OH eats vindaloos, mad chillies.. Like I say brown sauce is hot ffs :lol: I hate when they get rid of something you like xx

Maccys! I mega want one but Cba to go out x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burger king!!! Their chips are the best!!
I've just had a maccy D's! Yum :D

Burger King! you should make this a poll :rofl:

I love BK chips, they're lush :)

Burger king but with maccy's fries! Lol x

I've just had Maccy D's only cause I really fancied a still fanta, might of got KFC otherwise - mooh i fancy a BBQ cheesy roller now

Oooooh I love still fanta from maccy's!

You should just order a kids meal from all 3, and have one of each!! :rofl:

I love kfc! our closest one is 20 miles away though x

Burger king, chicken Royale, yummy

You have made me hungry now :)

i love BK i think our closest is 60 miles!! lmao!! oh loves kfc i aint fussed!! chinese for me!! xx

I work like 2 minutes from a Burger King, if i go outside i can smell it, its torture :lol:

Maccy D's for me! May have to go out and get breakfast lol!
XxX

Mc' d's it's lush! Then kfc - but only the bargin buckets the rest is to expensive lol! And I'm not a fan of burger king tbh lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back