M2A is with child :)

LOL, I'm going into all the sections to add my congrats to make sure you get it! Done TTC and 'Am I pregnant' this is probably the last one for now ;-)

I'm so so so happy its you this month, I hope I join you soon so we can go through it all together, but either way I wish you the happiest, healthiest, most relaxed 9 months possible. xxxxx

Thanks hunny, it slowly sinking in especially as im a :poas: and cant stop taking tests! I really hope you will be coming over to tri-1 very soon so we can share our baby journey, my fingers and toes are crossed that March is your month :fx:

Thanks everyone for the lovely messages x x

Congrats.... so happy for xx
Hope to be with u over there soon. enjoy xxx

M2A i havent been away that long have I????????????? WOW im so happy fr you :) kerchinggggg!! xx

Im good thanks hun! Missing u all lots but thought I would pop in to see you all and looks whats happened u are all up the duffer!! Love it. feeling sick or anything yet xx

Im good thanks hun! Missing u all lots but thought I would pop in to see you all and looks whats happened u are all up the duffer!! Love it. feeling sick or anything yet xx

Glad your good hunny, i was hoping you would be back with a bfp. Im feeling sick, but its kind of strange as you want to feel sick, its reasuring! Im just abit nervous at the moment, im just hoping and praying for a sticky little bean. Ive booked an early scan for the 21st, ill be 8 weeks then so ill keep you posted. Are you staying around hunny or are you going back on your break? x x

^^ halfway through the first trimester already! :yay:

Hey hun,many congrats to you!!!

I havent been on for a while and came back and theres loads of BFP'S!!! WOOP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back