M/C is Over!

KarolinaMoon

Reaction score
Hi all,

Well, it all kicked off yesterday around 3pm, I started getting massive waves of cramp just out of the blue! It was fine to begin with, but it suddenly got bad, and I couldnt sit, stand, lie down, nothing made it feel better!! Then with no warning, I got the urge to pee, and out came clots and goodness knows what else. I didnt know if this was the end of it, but figured it wasnt as the cramps then revved up another level, and at this stage I contempleted taking a painkiller, which I eventually did. (and it didnt help!!). My husband was in a meeting, but kept texting the whole way through it and wanted to come back to me, but really there was nothing he could have done. Then I eventually got another urge to pee, and again out of the blue, I passed a large gestational sac.
I am thanking my lucky stars I was at home and not in work or on the bus, as I would have been coming home from work at that stage, and this all seemed to happen with little or no warning, and no control!!!! When the sac came out, I felt a rush of relief, and massive massive emotion. Im still feeling that emotion, lump in throat feeling. The cramps eased off almost immediately, and I just felt exhausted, like I'd run a marathon!!
When I looked at the time, it was 7pm!!! The whole afternoon had gone by, and it felt like only an hour to me!!! I clambered into bed, but couldnt really sleep, I was relieved, upset, happy, sad, devastated, empty, excited to beable to try again, and all these emotions all at once.
The bleeding wasnt so bad, I dont have heavy periods anyway, so that maybe has something to do with it. I am just hoping now that everything is out...it certainly looked like it anyway!! I have another scan next wednesday, so I will find out then.
I have another 2 weeks off work, and I am glad of the time off. This has been an emotional rollercoaster.
I want to thank all you ladies so so much for all your kind words, advise and support through all this :) You all deserve happiness and a little bundle of joy, and I pray it will happen for you soon. :)

Wishing you all well xxxxx

Oohh hunny, I know the m/c process is a horrible thing. The emotion process of it all is exhausting aswell as the phyical things that happen to your body. I had a m/c last september it was awful! Please take care of yourself and rest, a lot has happened to you. X x

glad its over for you hunny :hugs: xx

I'm glad it's all over hun!

Get yourself to the EPU next week to make sure everything has passed (by the sounds of it everything did pass but that last thing you want is an infection?)

Have a good weekend and hopefully we'll all be hooking up in Tri 1 very soon

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Aww am sorry to hear this hunni ( Hugs ) x

Big hugs to you and your hubby. Get as much rest as you can, if you have any worries at all ring your gp straight away and give yourself the best possible care. xxxxxxxxxx

Glad its over hun, time for the healing to start. But do make sure you go back for whatever scan they have you booked in for to check its all gone. Big hugs, you coped so well :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back