M/C

fran_23

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fran_23 wrote:
well for a few weeks i've been really tired, feeling really sick
in the mornings and had loss of appetite until the late evening
and needing to wee loads. i actually thought i was pregnant as i've
also had a strong sense of smell! this week i've had a cold aswell
and then the thing that happened this morning. i feel minimally
better now- i havent been to my doctor as they are rubish and
i hate going there!
i'm now thinking maybe my iron is low as my periods have been
really heavy (sorry tmi)

i think i better just go to the docs!! i hope
you dont get what i had today either cos its nasty, luckily
hayden was out with his auntie today so i've had some rest!

found out what was wrong with me- i got up with hayden at 7 this morning, was still being sick and then i felt really hot and shaky so i put him in his playpen and then i fainted, stewart phoned the doctor and they sent the district nurse out to me sorry if the next bit is tmi-
i'm on the pill and my periods are light and last 4 days but i'm on the 7th day now and its still heavy i told the nurse that coz she was pressing my
tummy and it was killing like bad cramp-anyway she asked to examine me and she thinks i'm miscarrying. i have felt ill for a couple of weeks
but didnt think i was pg although i felt it- as i said i'm on the pill!
so dont know how far along i was but i have to wait for the bleeding to stop and then be checked to make sure it was full and complete- just gotta rest for now- i'm really shocked! not sure how to feel really coz i
didnt know about it and i just feel really really numb and confused.

has this ever happened to anyone else??
how the hell are u meant to feel?

aw fran, im so sorry. I dont know how you should feel, i still dont feel anything. Up one minute, down next. Like you, I was using contraception and hadnt planned a pregnancy.

I feel like I dont have the same right right to grieve because I didnt plan it, maybe it knew. Nobody on here has said anything to make me think that, the people on here are so supportive and Im so gratefull for them.

Just let it all out or dont. Do what you have to and say what you want to.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

sending all my love hun hope your ok and just PM if you ever need to talk we are all here for you :hug: :hug:

i dont know hun, im really sorry for your loss :hug: :hug:

take care hun and have plenty of rest, i dont really know what else to say :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

lauramumof2 said:
aw fran, im so sorry. I dont know how you should feel, i still dont feel anything. Up one minute, down next. Like you, I was using contraception and hadnt planned a pregnancy.

I feel like I dont have the same right right to grieve because I didnt plan it, maybe it knew. Nobody on here has said anything to make me think that, the people on here are so supportive and Im so gratefull for them.

Just let it all out or dont. Do what you have to and say what you want to.

actually laura i think u just hit the nail on the head..
i dont feel like i have the right to grieve because i didnt even
know about it or plan it- i posted this in ask a mum coz it doesnt feel
real or like a real problem, it doesnt matter if u didnt plan urs..you knew about it and felt happy you have every right to grieve! and btw if u ever wanna chat u know i'm here :hug: i feel guilty it being in this section with ppl who've had real losses! esp after what you've just been through hun!!
i dont really feel anything just like maybe the nurse has made a mistake
or something. although she took urine and phoned me back at 3.00 to
say i had hcg levels or whatever its called so that confirmed there
was a pregnancy.
i'm just in a daze thanks for the support :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: i am really sorry :hug:
there is no right or wrong way of how you should feel, but remember your emotions are bound to be all over the place just now, not only have you to deal with the shock of finding out you were pregnant but also the emotions of a m/c, just take it one day at a time :hug:
take care
and if you ever need a rant or support we are here

awww Fran try not to beat yourself up about it, yes u didnt know you were pregant BUT you have still lost, and yes u can feel upset, and to be honest u have more things going on in ur head cos u didnt know, and now ur feeling, just as i know about the baby i have lost my baby, that alone is very difficult to deal with, as is knowing for a while then losing ur baby.

I hope ur ok PM me if you need anything sorry hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh sweetheart, I am so sory to hear this :hug:

Be kind to yourself xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh know, that must be quite difficult thing to hear that you are miscarrying without knowing your pregnant.

IM so sorry, Only you know how you should feel hon as it has happened to you so just go with that.

I hope you feel better soon

:hug:

thank you to everyone for your kind posts-
i cant sleep and reading them has made me feel much better.
i know i'm gonna be fine i just feel numb and because i dont feel
anything i feel like i'm evil- but i know i'm not i'm just shocked.
anyway thanks again your messages are really appreciated,

thinkin of u Fran, take care of yourself - sendin lotsa hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Fran the same thing happened to me when I was about 18. I was in no way trying for a baby and was on the pill, but then I had a miscarraige and I didn't have a clue what was happening - a pregnancy/miscarraige never occured to me until my boyfriends sister chatted to me about it (she was a nurse).

I didn't know what to feel - I know I couldn't have dealt with a child at that stage of my life, or with that father... so I sorta felt :?

If you feel sad or need to chat, please do come on here. Mine came back and affected me last year at work, completely out of nowhere, so deal with your situation as and when you need to so you don't bottle it up for years like me :hug:

Hugs are definately in order for you :hug:, here if you want to chat if I can be of any help to you... I know exactly the situation you are in. x

leckershell said:
Fran the same thing happened to me when I was about 18. I was in no way trying for a baby and was on the pill, but then I had a miscarraige and I didn't have a clue what was happening - a pregnancy/miscarraige never occured to me until my boyfriends sister chatted to me about it (she was a nurse).

I didn't know what to feel - I know I couldn't have dealt with a child at that stage of my life, or with that father... so I sorta felt :?

If you feel sad or need to chat, please do come on here. Mine came back and affected me last year at work, completely out of nowhere, so deal with your situation as and when you need to so you don't bottle it up for years like me :hug:

Hugs are definately in order for you :hug:, here if you want to chat if I can be of any help to you... I know exactly the situation you are in. x

Hi hun thanks for the message, it helps to know this can happen! i feel bad for not realising i was pregnant.
anyway i've decided that it obviously wasnt meant to be.
i'm gonna be happy with the gorgeous man i have and enjoy him
i might ttc late next year. thats what i'd planned anyway! i'm gonna have
to change pills again as this one also doesnt work for me or get the injection or something- and then get on with it- no point wallowing
its not gonna help me or Hayden.

thank you for your posts they have helped me,
i'm too hard on myself a lot of the time- i'm going to chill out!!

soo sorry to hear this fran, im here if you need to vent just PM me or im sure the other ladies are too#

thinking of you xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back