another m/c

kisty2006

Reaction score
Hi everyone, sorry i have not been around for a while as i've been trying to get my life back in order.
I had a m/c back in Feb this year at about 11 weeks and found it hard to cope. Then when the baby was due to born I found out I was pregnant again. I went to the doc and was told I was about 8 weeks gone and made arrangements to see the midwife, about 2 days latter I started bleeding heavily and went straight to the doc's but by the time i got there i had already lost my baby. I was so distraught losing 2 babies in the space of a year, the secound time was a lot worse. I hate myself and don't know if I'll every try again, this pain is too great and I couldn't put mself through that again.

I want to finish by saying sorry to everyone who has lost a baby and know how difficult it is for you, sending you all a big (((( hug )))

Kirsty

I'm so sorry to hear about your 2 precious losses, i only hope that you don't give up and you get your dream come true xx

Im so sorry to hear this. try to stay positive, and dont give up. :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh hun im so sorry for your losses. sending you big :hug: :hug:
you will get through this hun and please dont give up, you will one day have your own baby in your arms, im sorry if im upsetting you but it will happen.

Look after yourself and if you ever need to chat you can PM me anytime you want.

I cant understand the pain of lossing 2 so close together but i understand what is meant by pain and the affect it has and like so many people have said to me time is a great healer im yet to find out for myself but i have seen many peole come through this and you will as well.

Sorry for the long post im not sure if it has helped much but take one step at a time everyday and allow yourself to grieve im finding there is nothing worse than keeping it to yourself.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: x x

I am so sorry Kirsty, this is such a cruel horrid thing to happen, I wish none of us had angels, I am sending you good wishes and floaty kisses for our angels, Please know we are all here for you, Take the time you need to grieve, talk, shout cry whatever it takes, just don't give up, I hold hope that our day will come, I have 3 angels myself, i know the hurt too well, as do many ladies here, i would be lost without them. no matter what you feel, share it, as it does help. :hug: take care of you just now doll,Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Hi

I am so sorry hun but dont give up hope i hear so many stories of girls having miscarriage after miscarriage and go on to having a healthy baby , wish you all the best and stay strong! :hug: :hug:
Katrina

sorry to hear your sad news :hug: wishing lots of luck for the future.xx

I'm so sorry to hear your news.

Sending you big big hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi everyone, Thanks for all for the replies,

I've had some bad news from the doc's, it seems my body has started to go through the menopause and won't be able to have children. My periods have already stopped, the last one was about 6 weeks ago. I am really sad and don't know how to cope, the doc has put me on hrt to help but i will be unable to have any children. Life is so unfair!

hi hun :hug:

Im so sorry to hear your news, just want to send you loads of hugs and that we are here anytime you need us, :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Look after yourself and its only natural to feel like this and that with time you will get through this its hard but you will i promise

:hug:

Hi

Hun i am so sorry :hug: i know theres nothing we can say to ease your pain . Would you ever think of adopting?
Katrinaxx

:hug: :hug: I am so sorry hun, please look after yourself, :hug: know we are all here to support you all we can, Lv Yvonne xx

hi i was just reading your post! and i know how your feeling truly i had 2 miscarriage last year, both where in the space of 3 months... :(

my 1st i found out by scan :(
my 2nd i bleed 1 day after finding out... :(

and i said to my self i can't put myself though that again.... then round about the same time i was pregnant with my 1st.. i found i was pregnant again.(this year) straight away i was NO i can't do this please i was not happy a tall. but I'm 13 weeks now and still feeling like i can't be pregnant!!

babe just hang in there, I'm a big believer that everything happens for a reason and your day will come and you'll be SO happy you waited

I'm thinking of you. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back