Luna's Post-Mortem results

Big hugs Simone, So sorry you don't feel like you have a definate answer to rule out nexttime, did they look at where placenta was placed, like over scar tissue etc from prev sections etc? maybe a question to add to your list for consultant.

You know now that Luna was totally perfect and your placenta having issues, is not your body letting you down , you are totally amazing, a very strong lady, hugs XX

Last edited:
Huge hugs hon, I hope the appt with consultant clarifies things a bit more for you :hugs:

xxxx

Big hugs to u and it mst be a little relief even if it doesnt feel like it.
Your such an inspiration sharing your story and your personal photos of luna.
Rip little angel xx

Am glad you for some answers Hun , I just want to send you massive hugs x

big hugs, im glad you have the results but im sorry they arent what you wanted to hear i echo the others in saying sometimes these things happen and there is no logic to them, iv suffered to losses due to anacephaly early on in pregnancy admittedly as i wasnt able to continue to term, however its difficult being told there was no reason for it iv heard those words also you have been very unlucky.. im fortunate that this pregnancy so far is going well i just wanted to send you lots of love and say despite these things happening and being awful at the time they do mean you treasure things even more in life and i hope that any future pregnancys go well for you be kind to yourself xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back