Lula-Mae - 1 June 2012

Congratulations hun, she's just gorgeous! Sorry you didn't get the birth you wanted but so glad everything is ok with her, lovely name too

Thank you everyone, she's just perfect. Although not so perfect between 1 and 3am when she goes into meltdown mode lol, but I'll let her off seeing as she's only 4 days old lol She's fitted in just perfect and it's crazy how much she's changing every day!!

:love:

Aw well done you ! And she is beautiful well done hun, xxxx

she is very cute. well done you...sorry it didnt go how u wanted but its all done now. you can enjoy your little ones xxx

Congratulations! She's beautiful! Sorry u didn't get the birth u wanted xxx

Only just seen this. You did so well through it all hun can't imagine how scared you were. She's gorgeous & love her name! xx

Only just seen this. You did so well through it all hun can't imagine how scared you were. She's gorgeous & love her name! xx

Thanks Zoe. After everythinig I'm a bit sad the pregnancy is over, probably just hormones making me feel like that though as was a horrendous pregnancy with an ending I didn't want lol Also, makes me feel sad to know that I will never get the chance to experience giving birth. I know I laboured my son to more or less out, but never gave that final push into the world, it is defo something that will have a lasting effect on me.

Don't get me wrong, I am so so glad that my LOs are here safe n sound n the right choices were made.

I can't believe I can now say 'my kidssssssss' lol I have children... multiple... scary lol

xxxx

Thanks Zoe. After everythinig I'm a bit sad the pregnancy is over, probably just hormones making me feel like that though as was a horrendous pregnancy with an ending I didn't want lol Also, makes me feel sad to know that I will never get the chance to experience giving birth. I know I laboured my son to more or less out, but never gave that final push into the world, it is defo something that will have a lasting effect on me.

Don't get me wrong, I am so so glad that my LOs are here safe n sound n the right choices were made.

I can't believe I can now say 'my kidssssssss' lol I have children... multiple... scary lol

xxxx

Don't feel bad, you grew 2 amazing children and they made it into the world safe and sound, you are gonna be there for their whole life :)

Aww Maria! I've only just seen Lula-Mae is here! Congratulations honey, she's absolutely beautiful :)

So worth what sounds like a horrible traumatic experience, just remember you're a fabby strong lady who's produced two lovely healthy kiddies, their entrance into the world is nowhere near as important as the guidance and love you give them once they're here :)

Congratulations again sweetie xx

Last edited:
Aww Maria! I've only just seen Lula-Mae is here! Congratulations honey, she's absolutely beautiful :)

So worth what sounds like a horrible traumatic experience, just remember you're a fabby strong lady who's produced two lovely healthy kiddies, their entrance into the world is nowhere near as important as the guidance and love you give them once they're here :)

Congratulations again sweetie xx

Thank you hon, that was a really lovely thging to say and you are 100% right :hug:

xxxx

Don't feel bad, you grew 2 amazing children and they made it into the world safe and sound, you are gonna be there for their whole life :)

Thank you PP :hug:

Wow what an ordeal that was for you! So gals your beautiful daughter is perfect. Why is it that doctors have to put the fear of god in you unreservedly? Winds me up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back