Lozzi...any ideas for me??

jenni32

Reaction score
Looking to buy a buggy this week, hopefully under £100, mostly for quick trips when I need to get him i and out of the car really. Big pram too much hassle these days for short trips.

I'm not sure where to start, have seen that lots of girls on here like the Petite Star Zia, do you know whether the teal colour is more of a green or blue?? Are there any buggies to be avoided?

Any suggestions would be great, thanks very much xx

As a teal Zia owner I can assure u that it is totally blue blue blue!! :lol:

Best small buggies...

Petite star Zia £99.99

or

Mamas and Papas Beat buggy £68.99 on offer at argos at mo

If you can stretch a bit more have a look on ebay for a Maclaren XLR... there £179 BN so obviously a lightly used... Just got my sister a lightly used XLR for £60!!!!!! it arrived today and fab pram... That £60 was an absolute BARGAIN... and its not easy to across bargains that good normally lol... if you want help in gettin one as cheap as poss then lemme know and i'll try :)

The Zia in blue, is blue not green :)

It all depends on your boot to be honest, the Zia folds pretty small, But from having a Zapp i was disappointed that it didnt fold as small as a zapp if that makes sense lol

If you get an umbrella fold pram such as the beat buggy, it will fit in ur boot long but narrow, the Zia on the other hand, is like a big rectangle, its not huge but i thought it was quite "bulky" in the boot :)

Hope this helps... if you need any mre help then gimme a shout :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back