Petite Star Zia stroller-just like Quinny Zapp but reclines!

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Been looking for light weight stroller, we want something that folds into nothing for travel etc...we have the Quinny Buzz which we love but even with and estate it takes up most of the boot. We loked at the Quinny Zapp but it didnt recline...(OH loved t but I didnt..)

Went to see Britax Verve today, very like the Zapp but doesnt fold very small, but is light weight and does recline. (and costs same as Zapp-approx £140)

Anyway, they told me about a new stroller coming out next week called Petite Star Zia, its exactly the same as Zapp but reclines!!!! It retails at £99.99 so is much cheaper than Zapp/Verve too :cheer: :cheer:

We are going to look at one next week as soon as it comes in

Heres the spec for it....

petite-star-zia-stroller-black-4995.jpg

Petite Star Zia Stroller

The all new Zia stroller weighs in at just 6.3kg and is likely to be the lightest from birth stroller on the market.

A beautiful lightweight design that folds down in seconds to a super slim line compact size.
Once folded fits into the smallest of car boots or stores in the tiniest space.
The contemporary ovoid aluminium makes the Zia really stable and its incredible featherweight makes the Zias a joy to drive.
The Zia is available in Teal, Cranberry or Black and comes with a comfy padded reclining seat (that's suitable from birth), a canopy, generous storage basket and raincover.

I Like The Look Of That!

We Liked The Zapp Too When We Looked For Stroller But Didnt Get It Because Of The Same Reason - It Doesnt Recline!

Just Looked On Ebay, They Have Some On There At £99.90 And Free Postage :D

im really gonna need summit like that but there so expensive
if ne one knows ne one that is selling em cheap let me know :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111