Are any of the super newborn buggies easy to lift?

Sarah W Baby Belly

Reaction score
We have recently bought a fantastic mamas and papas second hand newborn buggy. Its wonderful in every way except that it is very heavy and awquard to lift. :( :( :( :( :( :(

Luckily we didn't pay too much for it and could easily sell it on.

My question is

Are any of the newborn buggies/travelsystems/ etc genuinely easy to live with.

My DH had trouble lifting our one into the boot and I haven't even attempted it and starting to think we made a mistake.

How about the other prams?

Hi Sarah

I've just bought a second hand Urban Detour Sherpa travel system including all accessories for £150. Apparently it can be heavy but I don't care I like it and it's all furry for my winter baby.

That didn't help you at all did it?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Louise

i cant remember wich travel system i bought but it is quite heavy but i can just about lift it.lol
i have to push it up and down the stairs so i think it is ok. the lift is broken :( no1 will fix it so im stuck pullin tha buggy up an down 4 flites of stairs :( lol

luv mummy and nicole

Hi,

I was gonna go for a Graco quattro tour travel system, but when I saw it in the shop, found that it was a bit too heavy for me: I have a back problem as well;
I found a much better option, and I am going to go for that, it's the brand new Graco Mosaic travel system, instead of the usual 12 kg, it's only 6.7 kg, and moves around easily ( i played with it in the shop :))

Now, this new mosaic has just come out in September, so it's hard to find it in stores yet. Babiesrus (toyrus) are the only ones to do it so far. If there is one around your area, I would recommend to go and have a look for yourself. It's £160 with the carseat. The only downside, is the folding: Unlike the quattro, you need two hands. but it's much smaller once it's folded!

I am definitely going for that one :)
Love it!

Take care,

mel xx

my pushchair is soooo light its a graco experdition g-trek in a colour but i cant remember lol i got it from kiddiecare it was £46 its a 3 wheeler but i can lift it with one hand not that i will when baby is it obvioulsy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back