Lower back pains

Mrsmac1507

Reaction score
I've been getting Pains in my lower back and kinda in my bottom, along with pressure of feeling the need to poo/ break wind, and want to know if this is a sign of anything. Iv never had bh contractions but from what I know it's not them however I read somewhere that pains in these places arent contractions and real contractions start in the upper uterus. While people I know have said this happened to them at start Of their labour. So confused- don't know what I'm looking out for.

I have the exact same thing I also get it at the front right under my bump its pelvic girdle pain it gets so painful it takes my breathe away and I gave to stop wot I'm doing! Does urs get worse when standing/walking? I feel like my lo is gonna fall out the pressure us so intense! How far on ru? X

I'm 39 weeks. Mines gets really painful after being on my birthing ball or during the night. When I need to get up for the loo I literally can't part my legs to get out the bed without being in agony. Yeah snd the pressure as well does feel like my lo is making his way out.

Sounds like the start of things moving to me. I started with lower back ache felt a bit like irretable bowels, and this was pretty much the only type of pain I had until my waters went.

Fingers crossed for you. xxx

I've had similar pains since around 36 weeks and I'm nearly 38 weeks now. It seems to come and go. Fingers crossed it's the start of something for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back