contractions in the lower back only?

abbiecourt

Reaction score
I don't know if they r contractions but I been getting pain in lower back and in my tail bone =( x

I have had tailbone pains for a while. Are they regular? I Had a back labour with my first and the pain was spread round, so it was in the tummy as well as the back! If that makes sense? :lol:

It feels so weird its burning feeling the coming and going and my tail bone feels like its in peaces only getting twinges in lower front and side but mainly in the back and tail bone my kids kicking off I knew they wud if this was the start of things lol x

I Honestly couldn't tell you what they felt like as I was high as a kite on G&A! :lol: Just keep an eye on them & see what progresses?!

But I do have a lot of tailbone pain. But that's been due to pressure of LO nestling down in there & my SPD!

Fingers x'd for you, I see your at your due date so hopefully LO makes an appearance soon! :) x

Its not showing peoples replys on my phone sorry guys so I don't know what people r putting x

yes, my cousin had bad back pain and nothing else for some time, and then found out that she was already a few cms dilated! So that pain was actually contractions.

I've heard of people going through labour with only back pains.

Good luck! Hope you have some news soon

:yay:

i had front and back pains with ellie... its hard to tell when ur in labour at the best of times, unfortunately we need a waters breaking or extreme pain before we know for sure! hopefulyy it wont be much longer for you now x

my labour started with back pains for the first hour, i wasnt sure if it was labour at the time and 4 hours later i gave birth! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back