Low Progesterone level 19

You can get progesterone cream for a pharmacist or amazon. I got mine from amazon as I have a short luteal phase of 10 days.

Does anyone find that the progesterone cream works?

I'm still going to try it I think as I'm getting desperate at this stage.

I currently take maca and do think it has helped. My mood has changed and my spotting did slightly reduce and this was just one month of taking it.

Did anyone with low progesterone get acne? My skin is terrible atm. It's not just breakouts, it's acne. (I had it before in my early 20's and was treated for it)

I don't think it affects your skin sweetie. I really don't know what to do. I can't take pills given by someone else because if gp repeats the blood tests, my results will be very good and I will never find where is the problem it is not rising high enough.
Maybe my pg levels are fine and I did the test too late in the cycle. I'm so confused ATM x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Im just going to start trying it this cycle. Only take once you known you have ovulated and up to if your period starts.

Which cream do you girls use? A link to Amazon listing please? X

It could just be that it was done too early. My consultant said that even a day out can make a difference. See if they will repeat them for you xx

I think ideally day21 test should be done 7dpo. I did mine 10 dpo. I think way too late. AF arrived 2 days later x

I don't think it affects your skin sweetie. I really don't know what to do. I can't take pills given by someone else because if gp repeats the blood tests, my results will be very good and I will never find where is the problem it is not rising high enough.
Maybe my pg levels are fine and I did the test too late in the cycle. I'm so confused ATM x

I think it might be best to not take the pills from your friends and speak to your doctor about re testing. It's tough though as it's the waiting game again!!

Yes I agree. I will leave these tablets as the last resource.
I will take soya isoflavones instead to boost my ovulation. Cause progesterone should rise naturally after good ovulation. So I have never tried soy. I will try it this cycle x

e8cbf5805ed1e183a40220053807b66f.jpg

This is what Ive ordered to try this month.

That's the one I saw in amazon. I think I will give it a try too.

Good luck with the soy. There are quite a few ladies in here with soy babies. I did try it and got a bfp the first month. (Ended in mc fir me though).

I didn't find the cream helped but maybe I need to try it again!

I only found out I had pcos once I started fertility treatment (from the scan). They told me i had polycystic looking ovaries straight away but it took ages to get metformin or a proper diagnosis as I didn't have any other symptoms really.

I tried a really low dose of soy isoflavones last month but nothing so I'm going to up it next cycle. Xx

Thanks girls for sharing info.

I will take soy SD5-9 this cycle and B6 100mg the whole cycle. Can't use the cream cause I will do my blood test again.

I also take bee pollen high dose, 500 gr per cycle, I like it a lot, it makes me feel so good.

And then also I take usual: zinc, B complex, vitamin C, D, Seven seas TTC baby, garlic and wheat grass too!

So I hope soy will boost my ovulation and therefore progesterone will go higher too.

xxx

Last edited:
Yes it should do! That's what I'm aiming for too :) I take some of those vitamins too.

I took royal jelly for a while but not tried bee pollen xx

Good luck with the soy ladies.

What does bee pollen do? Never heard of taking that! I'm going to rattle when I walk soon with the amount of tablets and vitamins I'm taking!

Bee pollen is to improve your eggs. And you only need to take 2 table spoons a day on an empty stomach. :)

What differences did you notice hun? I'm intrigued xx

Phonix

I thought about what difference did bee pollen do to my cycles. And I can honestly say my cycles are a lot better now.

CM is clear and ewcm during ovulation and then I get clean white creamy after. Before I took bee pollen it was very watery and sometimes I had cramps in the middle of the cycle.

Bee pollen works like homeopathy, thats why I take the same amount every day. And I will continue until I get my BFP!

The hardest bit is to find which one online. Price ranges from £ 10.00-£ 30.00 per 500 gr. I tried 3 brands so far. Now ordered 4th will see how it tastes. More expensive ones are a bit sweeter.

I was taking 2 table spoons a day, now will increase to 3. I eat it very slowly with a little spoon, let it melt like a chocolate. Can drink some water if it feels a bit dry. :)

xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back