my progesterone results :)

babyg

Reaction score
Serum progesterone. Value 46.3 nmol/L

-progesterone follicular. Value 0.6 - 4.7
-progesterone lutheal. Vaule 5.3 - 86.0
-progesterone of >30nmol/L is consistent with ovulation

Wooo so I ovulated, maybe the almost pos opk on cd14 am that had almost dissppeared by the evening was ovulation??

Are these good levels?? Does anyone know?

Got a print out of my whole blood results, omg u need a medical degree to understand it all lol

Thankss

it was done on my cycle day 21, usually have a 30 day cycle, not sure bout dpo but did have an almost pos opk on cd14, no lines at all after that?

is there any websites with recommended levels that you know of hun?

thanks

i have no idea why docs dont tell patients this: -

it is called 21day test because it is "assumed" that all women have a text book 28 day cycle and ovulate on day 14. RUBBISH - only a small amount of women fall into this group. The test is to measure progesterone at a specific point between ov and the following AF and must be done on 7dpo, a day either side won't hurt I'd imagine though. For the test to be relative it needs to be done on 7dpo but if done on another day it can be adjusted see a recent thread of mine - 3dpo hormone levels (not 7dpo as needed)!!

didnt mean to click post as was not finished .....

but by going by your opks it seems like your test was done on or around 7dpo so i think your fine! As in the above post Maybe Baby advised that anything above 30 on 7dpo is good so you look fab!!

See also this I found that is quite interesting -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menstrual_cycle

xx

thanks itsbabytime you are great :) have read your other post now, i has my lh and fsh done on cd21

fsh 2.1
follicular - 3.5 - 12.5
mid cycle - 4.7 - 21.5
lutheal - 1.7 - 7.7
post meno - 25.8 - 134.8

lh 3.9
follicular - 2.4 - 12.6
mid cycle - 14.0 - 95.6
lutheal - 1.0 - 11.4

maybe ill request to get them done on cd3 ??

Last edited:
yep day3. MyabeBaby told me this - I totally trust her and the other ladies in LTTC. Ive done some googling and it says the same. I have an appointment next week (ill be cd 14 then and im going to suggest (forecfully lol) that i shoudl come in on actual 7dpo and then again on cd3 next month is af comes again - im sure she will though.

aw thanks for being so sweet - i like to help, if the ladies here didnt help me when i first joined and even stil now i would know 5% of the stuff i know now!!!

Hope gp arranges the appt for u when u want, u seem to know more than them lol.

I feel like I've learnt a lot from here too but still got lots of learning to do, I was clueless before I joined here lol.

Thanks for ur help hun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back