Natural Progesterone Cream

louielly

Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you have ever used Natural Progesterone cream....

I have spotting from around 5-7 days before AF is due (so starts at about 9DPO)
My cycles are regular at 26-27 days and my luteal phase (when my period actually starts is 14-15 days) so that is quite normal. I've been to the doctors and had the 21 day bloods done last cycle. I was told that my results were normal and so am ovulating, but that was it!! They didn't tell me the results level etc. So I have another appointment booked for tomorrow, for more investigation. I'm thinking it could maybe be low progesterone or maybe something like endeometis.

Have read some info on progesterone cream and was just wondering if anyone has used it, and if it was helpful for them?? x

Last edited:
Haven't tried prog cream but did try vit b6 50mg tabs that i take from ov to af and that seemed to stop the pre-menstrual spotting and slightly shorten my cycle from 32 days to 29. Still taking them now 4 cycles later and no BFP though!

Not tried it but i'm thinking that if it's endometriosis that you don't want to be taking progesterone as maybe it could flair up the endo and you could end up in a world of pain - literally :shock:

Only after you have been cleared of endo would i consider taking progesterone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back