Love this name but what will other people think?

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
I love love love the name Tucker for a boy.
But my mum has said to me it sounds really 'common' and he would get called F***** a a nickname in school.
Anyone like it or not like it?
I love it soo much XD

I like it! Sounds more like a nickname but at least it's original!

I don't hate it or love it x it's cute though and if you love it I'd go for it! If someone said 'this is my son Tucker' I wouldn't even think or relate fucker with the name x we're calling our son Sebastian and a friend of my OH said 'he'll get called ******* at school.' I got really offended and upset as we love the name but after a while and a big rant on here I decided to just go with the name as we love it! Kids are cruel anyway and will find something to pick on regardless x

I thought how cute and different, and then as soon as I read your comment re kids, I went oh yeah, maybee they would! How about it as a middle name?

If you love it then go for it! I dont tell any of my friends my name ideas as nobody eva likes them but who cares I do lol

not my cup of tea but i grew up watching tuckers luck lols sounds more like a last name to me but as others have said it all down as to weather you like it or not we all have different tastes

I knew a lad from Newcastle called Tucker! He was well funny! It suited his geordie accent!

I like it!! I got friend who's nickname is tucker, really suits him!!

I think it sounds nice in itself, but i think your mum is right and it'll just make him an easy target if he gets on the wrong side of someone.

Plus people might mishear him when he introduces himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back