girls name

Pickledonions

Reaction score
hubby and I are completly set on a boys name but sruggling like mad with a girls. Do you like the name Abigail?? I dunno I do like it Im just not in love with it not the way I love our boys name. Is it a bit old fashioned and wont she just get called scabby abby at school. Hubby is trying to convince me. I really like Poppy but I think its too many P's as our last name is Peters

I love the name Abigail cut short to Abi, that was my girls name choice last time i was pregnant x x

---
-

I like Abi hun :) My OH likes Poppy too.

It's so hard thinking of names isn't it?!

xxx

We're struggling with girls names as well. But i think Abi is a lovely name. Although I admit I quite like the alliteration of Poppy Peters. I keep getting names beinging with M for our LO - the boys name we;ve settle on starts with it.

xxx

lol I like so many girls names, yet not many boys.

Abigail is pretty, but Poppy Peters sounds really lovely, rolls of your tougue!

I love the way your PF name is Pickled Onions, and this week your ticker says your baby is now the size of an onion!!!

I like Poppy Peters it sounds really nice like a celebrity name !

Ohhh interesting so you seem to think Poppy Peters sounds ok...I do love it must admit I thought it would sound silly hehe. Maybe I could get hubby to agree to Poppy Abigail Peters? Hummm. I tend to get my own way to be fair....might chat again about it tonight. If we really cant agree I think Abigails a lovely name still, but Ive loved Poppy for a long time and we did say he would pick boys name and Ipick girls so may just remind him of that :whistle:

That sounds gorgeous! Poppy Abigail Peters :)

Love Abigail, Abigail and Ayla were our girls names if we had a girl! Poppy is cute too xxx

I like the name but with different spelling, instead of Abigail i like it with Avegaile..i have an aunt named Maria Avegaile and super like it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back