Love making time!

Hi!!

It is less than once a week for us, either I am too tired or it is not practical!!! I look horrible at first with all this fat and cellulite on my body, not forgetting my huge belly lol
Positions have been reduced to 2 now as the others are impossible to do now and I have to admit, it does hurt, burning feeling so it never lasts more than 5 minutes anyway, after that i am not enjoying it at all lol

Hey chicks,

I'm so glad people have started posting replies i thought i was the only one who had a) lost the urge and b) lost the energy.

I totally agree about the pervy aspect - i'm not worried about hurting the baby but i can't suppress an immense amount of guilt when thinking about my little chip being party to mine and his dads love-making! Don't even mention when he starts kicking like mad mid-flow.

And as to the sensitivity issue - i was never a shy one before with regards to noise but Jesus if hubby even touches me, i'm screaming like a hyena!

Oh and yep the amount of adventurous positions have dropped. I was really up for missionary when i was feelin tired but now i'm paranoid we're squishing little chip. And on top well i'm fine for about 2 mins and then i acn't support myself any longer - think i'm destined for a life of spoons!

Cheers girlies - feel much better!

rosieroo said:
Is it hurting in your bits, or is it your belly?

It's in my bits, like he doesn't 'fit' any more lol :oops:

When are you next seeing your midwife? I would mention it to her.

Could it be something to do with your inside bits pressing down? Also, (without being gross!) I remember reading that some women get quite 'dry' during pregnancy. Could it be that you are a bit dry and therefore when it starts to hurt a bit at first you tense up which makes things worse? Or even if you're not dry if maybe you're worried about having sex incase it hurts the baby or something that could be making you tense up which makes it hurt and not seem like it fits?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back