Love making time!

Juzza

Reaction score
Ok this is by no means meant to be crude and i'm gonna run a poll on this but i also wanna make sure i'm not the only one who's feeling a little too tired and run down for regular sex!

Obviously i love my hubby more than anything and this baby is the best thing to happen to us since we were married but the issue of 'love making time' is becoming just that - an issue.

Somehow hubby has become even more rampant now i'm sporting a rather large belly and i just can't keep up. I end up feeling like a right bitch at times because i feel like i'm forever saying 'no' or 'i'm knackered'. The added kick in the teeth for hubby comes from the fact that all literature aimed at dads to be seems to tell them that their pregnant wives will be now be hornier than ever!

Please ease my guilt!!!!!

Juz XXX

Hi Juzza

I was just like you until around 20 weeks. The nausea didn't stop until around week 17 and I really didn't feel like it then. But then we went on holiday and have been back on track ever since.

Don't feel bad - I never got that massive libido surge everyone talks about, but now we always make time at least once a week - and believe me when you get to my size, you need time LOL!! Also I'm knackered most evenings - I find more 'happens' when we have a bit of alone time during the day over the weekend.

LBxx

Thanx LB that is a relief - it feels like its become such an issue that i know sometimes i don't feel like it because i think why should i?

I should definitely make more effort on the weekends especially when the house is empty and it's also a great way to save the pennies!

There always seems to be such a taboo around things like these - 50 people have checked this post out but only you have replied and only 12 voted! It's mad.

Anyway hope you are nearly ready for your little one's arrival i can't wait to be where you are.

Juz xx

i posted something like this in the january forum....i too and way to tired to even think about sex or anything sex related between working and just being pregnant its hard to want to jump in bed.

but in the end it will all be wellworth it...good luck ladies

Hi girls,

My DH and I have BD once since I found out I was pregnant. I do feel sorry for him but sex is just the last thing on my mind. I've felt so crap that it's been a hard enough job to get up in the morning let alone do that!! Maybe now i've gone past 14 weeks and i'm feeling better I may get my sex drive back, not that it was very high to begin with! however as i'm on antibiotics at the mo. that might be the reason i'm feeling ok so the symptoms may come back when i've finished the course - hope not.

I have to say tho DH is very understanding about it but then again he rarely initiates sex anyway so if I don't bother he doesn't get it! I think it shoul work both ways, he needs to get me in the mood. He needs alot of training :lol:

Nicki. :D

Hi Girls

Glad Im not the only one like this. Sex is the last thing on my mind too - its not that I think it will harm the baby, I just dont feel that way inclined. I feel really bad about it (as its been weeks now) and have tried to talk to the D/H, but I dont think he realises just how bad I feel for not doing it. I dont know about you lot, but I cant do it if i dont feel like it - no way lol.

Cant say I feel that sexy either - I have put loads of weight on in all the wrong places (reason being I stopped smoking and took up eating instead :? ) so, i feel fat and frumpy and then I had my hair dyed a completely different colour which I hate, so I just look in the mirror and think "ugh -you are foul" - I know if I were a bloke I wouldnt want to 'do it' with me anyway! lol lol

Yay we did it properly yesterday for the first time since conception. We had tried a couple of times before that but it hurt so we gave up. It still hurt a bit but it's getting better, I think I'm just out of practice!!

I can't vote for some reason.

It would be less than once a week for us! We were back on form this weekend - twice! - but that's after weeks of not touching each other. I've been way too knackered most of the time and there were tensions brewing and not getting discussed 'cos I was too knackered to start anything and it's mostly impossible to get space to ourselves. Once we'd had a bit of time to ourselves and had a good talk about all our anxieties things improved ;o)

about 3-4 for us,

im finding thast my drive is still there but my body doesnt want to work that well :oops:

I find its sort of the other way with me layla, I really struggle to get my self in the mood....once im actually in the process so to speak its all systems go but i have definately lost the urge!
Personally when you do get round to it i think it feels alot more sensitive than before and it doesnt take that much to orgasm (sorry i dont think it is a taboo subject so ill say anything! lol):wink: D/H also reports the same.
But as i said initiation is definately a problem, like the rest of you i feel too tired too uncomfy and not in the slightest bit sexy!
D/H is being lovely though but we have had a few discussions about it as I get really worried and feel bad when the quantity starts to drop!
Just another one of these so called "joys" of pregnancy ladies!

Hi

I cant seem to vote either.

My case is different. i would probably be interested but DH isnt. Thinks he is violating the baby, and that he would be poking the baby. i mean, i am only 24 weeks he hasnt much chance of that. lol

xx

aww davina thats really sweet lol

My OH checks that the baby is asleep before we do anything, if he is awake then he wont come near me lol

funny how mens minds work

Hi Layla

Can you believe how are tickers are counting down. not long now hurray.

x

yeah, not quick enough for my liking tho! i feel like i have been pregnant forever lol, just want Coby here now.

still, with xmas coming up, that will take my mind off of things and then after xmas it will fly by!

Hi

I have my next consultant appointment on the 22 december where i will get my c section date yippee. It will be either the 23 or 25 January.

roll on christmas

xx

We are roughly once a fortnight at the moment......poor DH!!

I have a cunning plan though!! If I am up for it and I know he is, I get him to feel the baby moving, he doesn't like the thought of sex after feeling the little one moving about.....kind of like sex when the kids are still awake!! Funny man!!

I just find I am so tired come bedtime. I was actually up for it on saturday but hubby fell asleep!! Typical!!! He'll have to wait another 2 weeks now!!

Happy BD to all of you still up for it!!

Well the situaiton is still the same in my house. I want more of the naughties and the DH doesn't even notice that we aren't doing it very much.

He really is very strange for a man and I sometimes wonder how the baby got in me in the first place.

My libido hasn't changed at all

With us it's me that feels more self concious about my belly and her moving around. I just can't get in the mood and relax if she's moving - it makes me feel all pervy!! And I hate being reminded of my belly so it remains tucked under the duvet. I haven't felt very horny at all in this pregnancy, some days are better than others.
A nice massage with some sweet almond oil helps though :D

I would like to do it more but as I said it is really painful, does anyone know what might be causing the pain?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back