How to tell if its a boy or girl? Before the scan!

Rooander

Reaction score
Do you think there really is any truth in old wives tales or the chinese calender rule?
Im desperate to know what sex my baby will be. Of course I hope its healthy and dont really mind but my son wants a sister and to be honest Id love a girl next too. Hubby not fussed bless him.
Has anyone ever done one the old wives tales and it turned out to right?
Just thought this might be an interesting subject for all those mum 2 be's out there who want to know and just cant wait for that scan.

this is my forth PG, and the chinese gender charts have been right for me,
Every PG so far

once I figered out exactly how to use them lol,
(make sure you use the month of conception not you last AF)

havent really tried tried any other wives tales though..

those charts were right on my 2 children, so if its right again then i am carrying a boy :)

Well the ones I've tried have said it's a girl. Guess I will hopefully find out in 8 weeks!

Mine says boy...I will let you guys know on Monday if it is right or not!

i've been told i'm having a girl i just did the chinese gender chart and it said i was having a girl so it was right for me :)

hi there, i've never heard about the chinese calander theory,
sounds really interesting.
could someone tell me how it works...?
thanks, rosie xx
ps. yey! someone elso is awake!
(i am 33 weeks)

i just put in chinese gender chart in the search engine and found the test it asks you your date of birth and time zone and then date of conception then it gives you an answer, i'd never heard of it until now either

manda x

It says I am having a girl! Which is what everyone else thinks and what I was already starting to think... can't wait to see if it's right now!

I didn't know what you ladies were on about, but i looked it up and by that i am having a boy. thats a first coz according to other old wives tales such as the needle test, we are having a girl. :?

Yep - mine says more likely boy now :? Think I'll just have to wait 7 months to find out!

I have done 4 different ones and 2 said boy and 2 said girl???

So far the chinese calendar says its a girl and the the one Pansy found says im having a girl but i still feel its a boy.
I mean last time people said if you carry all the way the round its a girl but if your bump is just out the front then its a boy, but that theory went straight out the window as with my son i put on 4 & half stone and he was a boy!!! My starting weight both times were 8 stone. To be honest Im dreading putting all that weight again!

i just tryed the one pansy suggested and it said a boy and its right iam having a boy! :D :D

I did 4, 2 said boy and 2 said girl, there might be one of each, bf's grandad is a twin! lol

There are more scientific waysof finding out what you are expecting, if you know the particular 'session' that resulted in your pregnancy, as its the mens sperm that decided the sex of the child. and 'male' and 'female' sperm have different characteristics and different conditons. So the question is, do you remember how it all happened?!?!

I read on one of the Chinese calenders that you need to use your lunar age which is different to your normal age- I'm 29 really but 31 in lunar age and I got a girl result for being 29 or boy result for my lunar age of 31!! Bit confusing! I have a feeling that it's a boy though and both my Mum and my Nan correctly guessed the sexes of all of their children so who knows...!! (Apparently 71% of women do guess correctly!)

+++

Have just looked up on the chinese gender chart, its says i'm having a girl. Will find out for sure in a couple of wks !!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back