Lots of Discharge(TMI!!)

Ms Perkins

Reaction score
Hi

Nice title for my first post!! I'm Sharon and I'm 37 years old. I've got a little boy who is nearly two and I've just found out I'm four weeks pregnant following a miscarriage at 6 weeks in July of this year and a chemical pregnancy just last month. Fingers crossed with this one!

Very sore boobies, feeling RUBBISH in the mornings - but most alarmingly LOTS of lovely white discharge! Doesn't smell looks healthy enough.

Did any of your girls have this in early pregnancy? I can't remember if I did with Little Man or not!!!

Keep thinking I'm bleeding and legging it to the loo!!

Congratulations sweetie :cheer: :cheer:

I had that in the first few weeks after I got my bfp and I was running to the loo all the time to check! I think it can be quite common...no idea why tho!

xxxx

congrats on your pregnancy :cheer:

yes its all normal i got loads of discharge around 4 weeks (it was one of my first symptoms) and just got loads more as the weeks went on

congratulations :dance:

Im still gettong discharge now some days worse than others and im 11+ weeks

Hi :wave: It's exactly the same for me, I am getting loads in my knickers, not smelly or anything and I keep running to the loo to check aswell, I am so paranoid, but I guess it's good to hear that we all have these symptoms.

yep it's common in pregnancy, it's your bodys way of keeping infections out :D

oh yes i had loads when pregnant with my daughter, before i found out, she wasnt planned so i had no idea and kept feeling it slide out thinking "oh no, iv ruined my pants!" coz i thought it was my period but of course it wasnt! :lol:

Ive had it since i got my BFP and still have it but more of it now. :)

We all have the same experience. And it's just normal for pregnant women to experience this stuff. :)

oh yes and me tooooo, seems more this time than i had with my other 2, its not very nice and on times you feel it and you have to run and check. Im even checking the loo roll every time a wee to make sure nothing is there, but i did this on my other 2 aswel.

First of all - congratulations :D

I had this with my first pregnancy - so much so that I thought I was bleeding. I read somewhere that your body produces extra CM to build up the mucus plug to your cervix. Obviously, being the internet, I never know how true these things are but one of my friends said to me "be prepared for a lot of weird s**t to happen during pregnancy" and I think she is right!

Lots of sticky vibes (if you'll pardon the pun :lol: ) for this pregnancy!

I did. Had loads of it. Unfortunately I did miscarry but it wasn't anything to do that. The midwife said it was completely normal to have lots of discharge through pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back