lots of discharge.. sorry tmi

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by flossey, Feb 6, 2012.

1. flossey

flossey Well-Known Member

For as far back as I can remember in this pregnancy I've had so much discharge for example this morning I was lyin in bed and whatever way I moved discharge came out of me almost as if it was pee.. not loads but enough to notice is.. anyone else get this? Again sorry for tmi lol xx

2. Princess81

Princess81 Well-Known Member

I did have an obvious increase, it's mucus plug regeneration that's the main culprit :)

3. Verity2011

Verity2011 Well-Known Member

Yeah I get this too and it definitely increases around 29/30 weeks! I have been using pantyliners throughout tri 3!

4. winnie89

winnie89 Well-Known Member

hey hun i had this a couple of weeks ago it's just a natural part of pregnancy, i have to wear a liner some days because it feels like i've wet myself and i'm constantly having a shower because i feel unclean! the best thing i found is if i'm out and about using a feminine wipe to freshen it up down there and just changing my pad regualrly, i'd only be worried if there was a funny smell coming from it then i'd inform ur midwife! xxx

5. pixie17

pixie17 Well-Known Member

i had this on saturday. i thought it was my waters starting to go. when i spoke to the midwife she said that sometimes your discharge can taken on a more watery consistency in later pregnancy. im 38+1. she was right - it wasnt my waters