Hmm.. I have a really strong feeling...

Baby&i

Reaction score
That LO wants out early. i know it seems like wishfull thinking but im not actually bothered if im left waiting till my due date! i went overdue with my DD and it really didnt bother me, i just felt like she was enjoying her time in there and i must have a lovely cozy uterus :) getting to my due date made me happy and confident that she was well and healthy.
But i dont know what it is but i have such a strong gut feeling that were going to be meeting her in a few weeks :think: i will be term in three weeks and a few days i have to make it to then for my home birth but i get these really intense braxton hicks that are gradually getting stronger to the point where i cant stand. i also have this really strong preasure in my bum and moomoo whenever i go pee or when i have a BH (i know my urine is fine and no infection). She has been ready and head down for a month now, and two weeks ago the middy had difficulty finding her head as it was SO far down and engaged. I noticed today alot of preasure and waterey discharge :oops: i actually thought my waters were leaking there was so much untill i checked and it was creamy colour. My MW mentioned i might be a little early as i lost my plug twice since 19 weeks and am due to have my cervix checked on the 5th to make sure everythings OK up there. Today OH said to me how different my bump looked and i had mentioned this to my friend that it feels alot lower... can your bump drop so early? I have this crazy obsessive compulsive nesting at the mo and im such a clean freak wanting everything finished off and sparkley clean :lol: my Legs have been killing me on and off and i have these mad bursts of energy then im so tired and sore not to mantion the NON STOP heartburn! :( im not complaining iv actually been so amazed how comfortable (and healthy) i have been upto now as my DD was breech it was alot more painfull than this time! (I had such a quick labour with my LO, only three hours so pretty worried that my waters will break as it took half hour from then untill birth last time :shock: ) anyway i just wondered if anyone else is feeling the same? good luck to all you full term ladies xx

Im way behind you and its my first so its definitely wishful thinking in my case, but I am also convinced my LO is going to arrive early.......Im not too worried as long as he stays put until full term!

My LO has been head down since my 20 week scan, and at every mid wife appointment he is still in the same position - he spends his days kicking and punching me, and is so active and also causes a lot of pressure for me down below, and has done for some time now!

I shall keep everything crossed that your little princess stays where she is for a while longer, and cant be any help on the "symptoms" side as I havent had the pleasure of labour before :D

It does sound though like you might be meeting her a little earlier than expected!!

I had that feeling with my little one! I was so sure he'd be out early, a very very very strong feeling! Yet he still wanted to wait until the night of his due date and then come out :rotfl:

But all the best of luck dear! :hug:

you have thought that for a long time thought haven't you ?
My feeling is that you shouldnt expect anything ...... just enjoy - you will be slightly disappointed if you are overdue !

well after i lost my plug at 19 weeks they have kept closer eye on me and think that i wont get to the 40 week mark though i wouldnt be dissapointed at all, i really wouldnt be bothered going overdue :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back