wow i am 36 weeks

emmaandamyleigh

Reaction score
cant believe im 36 weeks today where has the time gone i went to see midwife and sh sed it feels as thou baby is engaged and she also sed id feel more preasure due to baby being bigger than wheni was pregnant with amy she noticed i ws having braxton hicks too and thought i was actually in back labour lol for some reason i know my back get sore like my pelvis and pubic bone. she says it might be any day now but i also need to chase up my scan appointment for next monday as theyve not sent one yet and they give me the paper to give to receptionist just so they can check the growth and so we know what position baby is in she was worried she might be back to back again but hopefully shes turned aroun now

fingers crossed she turns for you and you gtyor scan appointment, doesnt sound like you have long now.

Hi, how does it feel when babies head is engaged? Daft question! Or does it feel no different? Does it mean labour can happen at any time?

Sorry for questions... thanks?

xx

Hi, how does it feel when babies head is engaged? Daft question! Or does it feel no different? Does it mean labour can happen at any time?

Sorry for questions... thanks?

xx

I think as baby gets more and more engaged you can feel it really low down in your pelvis and back and you waddle more! The more engaged baby is the more likely baby will come sooner rather than later...but I've also heard that babies can go from nothing to fully engaged really quickly so it's really hard to know! x

Good luck Emma...looks like we might have another May mummy queue jumping into April!! x

lol yeah you feel like a waddling duck lol when a baby has engaged an you can feel it in the pelvis and your back area i feel better today thats probs coz i havent been out but i tidied up and got on my hands and knees on the floor to pick the rubbish up that amy had ripped up. i think shes going to hang on lol and i feeling my water might break if im out shopping haha now that wont be good. since tidying up shes move more like her arms and legs which is good as i was starting to worry that i was feeling movements like i had been but i guess it shows how little room they have in there got my scan threw for next monday at 3pm then see the consultant at 20 past 3 :)

lol yeah you feel like a waddling duck lol when a baby has engaged an you can feel it in the pelvis and your back area i feel better today thats probs coz i havent been out but i tidied up and got on my hands and knees on the floor to pick the rubbish up that amy had ripped up. i think shes going to hang on lol and i feeling my water might break if im out shopping haha now that wont be good. since tidying up shes move more like her arms and legs which is good as i was starting to worry that i was feeling movements like i had been but i guess it shows how little room they have in there got my scan threw for next monday at 3pm then see the consultant at 20 past 3 :)

Do you have a scan at 36 weeks; or is it that you need one for other reasons..?

I have only just worked out how to use the quotes!!!! Yay..

im having extra scan due to amy having problems wen she was born she was small weighed 5lb 3oz at 40 weeks and 3days and she had a nose problem she couldnt breath thru it so she had to have an op at 4 days old then had stents put in to keep them open then a few other ops but shes all better now and doing really well but they wanted to keep an eye on this ones growth we did of a prob where they couldnt get actual measurements for her and had a rough guess which made her to be small but she had a growth spurt or rather a big one and gained a pound in two weeks so im guessing all is good was meant to be going monday but i think they got my dates wrong for my scan they have the 18th when its suppose to be this monday lol ive done a thread about it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back