I dont feel to good &Mw ap.

Baby&i

Reaction score
I had my 36 week apointment today, the last i will be travelling to, the rest from now on are home visits :) . Anyway, my blood preasure has spiked and is normally very low i dont know what this is meant to mean but its to be checked again in 6 days at my home visit. i had my Strep B test swab done so will find out results in a few days.. i had to lay down for the middy to check position and heartrate and baby made a huge movement and turned her body slightly so her back is against my side and feet in my ribs on the right, but thank godness head still fully down. since being poked about i have got really crampy sore lower bump and cannot get comfy. its like she triggered some really nasty BHs also with all the trips for the bathroom for #2 is starting to annoy me :oops: i must have an uspet stomach :(
i also just wanted to say a huge congrats for all these babies being born this week! huge baby boom! :cheer:

Oh no not you to, sounds like bubs is ready to come out then if you having bad pains and frequent number 2 toilet trips lol

I wanna have bubs now so im forbidding you to have your lo before me lmao :rotfl: :rotfl:

Normally id get a little exited but i cant keep doing that each time i get a twinge :doh: i think im really gona miss my budda belly when shes out. i think i may go down for a nap with DD as im quite sore hopefully they ease up a little but yes the middy did say its just to play the waiting game now :) x

and thats the worst game ever :( im a very impatient person so the combo doesnt go down well.

i think you'll go into labour within the next week or so!
your LO's always been very ready and organised, she should teach my naughty breech little boy a thing or 2 !! :shakehead:

Hope you feel better soon hunni :hug:
My MW always sets off nasty BHs when she prods me :(

keelie_b said:
i think you'll go into labour within the next week or so!
your LO's always been very ready and organised, she should teach my naughty breech little boy a thing or 2 !! :shakehead:

If someone else overtakes me then i will seriously lose the will to live!

Claire x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back