Whats going on??

Baby&i

Reaction score
Ok i will try and make sense...
two days ago my BHs really picked up and iv been having painless BH contractions and a quite a few painfull movements from bubs pushing down and outwards making my belly very tight and sore. i went to help my FIL with moving a few bits, i didnt do any strenuous work just picking up clothes and bits off the floor and putting them in a bag. anyway after a little bit i start getting really painfull backache and had to sit down and my BHs came back but stronger and more painfull and i had three very sore ones that made me think something may be happening. i sat and rested for the rest of the night on the sofa then went bed early waking up a bunch of times with baby going creazy in there and shooting pains. i have had a good ammount of lower backache but it seems to have eased up little since this morn (its only 2pm here though) but i still have BHs that come and go some are intense some not so much just uncomfy. i havent tried timing them at all as i dont feel a regularity yet but i have had diorreah today :oops: sorry TMI.. when i sit down and rest they seem to ease up a little but when i do anything they come back can anyone tell me whats going on please? :)

hmmm I'm not sure..

I'm pretty sure that real contractions don't ease up if you rest or sit down, but BH's will. If this is the case it would be BH's. I'm not entirely sure about this though, any other opinions?

the backache sounds convincing though, and you could be having a clearout? might be worth timing the pains to see if there's any regularity just in case..

I hope your ok though hun and here's some hugs :hug: :hug:

Thanks hunny :hug:

i still get them when sitting down but not as many, when lay down it hurts in my back :doh:
i know that i have plenty of fluids in me too so im not too sure whats going on :think:

Its prob because your doing to much and you body is telling you to rest, especially as it goes when you rest. Hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug:

Hi :wave:

Hope you are ok. Just wanted to say it will probably be a little while before im back online and hopefully you will have had your beautifull little girl by then so wanted to wish you all the luck in the world. Try not to worry about the GBS, they know what they are doing and are taking good care of you. Fingers crossed you have the perfect homebirth and everything goes exactly as planned. Really enjoyed getting to know you over the last few weeks/months, as i have with all the girls but you've made me laugh as well as been sooo supportive so a big thank you to you. I will be thinking of you whilst in hospital wondering if your in labour yet and look forward to coming back and reading your labour thread.

Good luck hun, and much love :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww hun :hug: :hug: :hug: thats soo sweet of you :hug: :hug: i will be thinking of you tomorrow the best of luck and i cant wait to hear how everything went, dont be gone too long hun! you must be so exited and nervous dont worry everyhing will be fine your so lucky to know that you will have your LO in your arms tomorrow ! sending loads of recovery dust and a early congrats mwah x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back