Losing hair

lea554

Reaction score
Morning all, :wave:

Just a quick question really, nothing serious, but LO wasnt born with much hair at the front, but quite a lot at the back.
About 2 weeks ago, she had really dry skin on her scalp, that was constantly flaking, and I noticed that where the dry skin was, she had lost her hair. I now wash her with the cradle cap shampoo, which seems to have cleared that up.

However, her hair doesnt sem to be coming back, and she has now lost some on the sides of her head (I think from where she rests her head), and now her long strands at the back are coming out!

Just wondering if it was normal for them to lose their 'baby hair'?
Im sure its nothing serious, but getting slightly fed up that everyone assumes that she is a boy, bless her!
x

Yep! Charley's almost lost all his baby hair, just got abit left on top. His has grown back alot lighter x.

Isla was the same - lost all get baby hair at the front and ended up with a monk style cut! It has now grown back but is really blonde so difficult to see.

Cool, thanks - was starting to get a bit worried that she had random chunks of hair all over the place, but it seems to be pretty normal.
x

Everyone thinks Lizzie is a boy too when she's not dressed in pink! Her lovely dark hair fell out shortly after she was born and is only just growing back now. It looks dark indoors but blonde when we're out in the sun so I'm not sure what it will be :)

Hey,
My LO is a baldy, he wasn't born with much hair, then the top went bald like a monk, now the back has gone bald from where he rubs his head when lying down... so all in all hes just bald lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back